Chapter 1

" THERE IS NEVER A TIME OR PLACE FOR TRUE LOVE. IT HAPPENS ACCIDENTALLY, IN A HEARTBEAT, IN A SINGLE FLASHING, THROBBING MOMENT "

The traffic light turned red, A Black BMW followed by 10 other black cars stopped. That BMW was filled with dark aura of someone sitting in there. Suddenly a girl riding a bicycle at a speed of light stopped right beside the BMW. She was busy in catching her breath that she did not even noticed her surroundings that was filled with all black cars. The man sitting inside the BMW saw her through his car's window, she was wearing an oversized maroon red hoodie (just like red riding hood)

 The man sitting inside the BMW saw her through his car's window, she was wearing an oversized maroon red hoodie (just like red riding hood)

that was covering her face except her cherry red lips.

He felt a different attraction towards her like he knew her from past millions of years, she was alluring his soul

He felt a different attraction towards her like he knew her from past millions of years, she was alluring his soul. He felt like something was pulling his soul towards her like a magnet does. While he was busy in staring her, the red signal turned green and that girl rode on her bicycle at the same speed as before.
But the difference was...

His soul and heart was gone away with her...

Y/N is 19 years old. Her parents died when she was just 13. She has a brother, who is 10 years younger than her. Her brother has a serious disease. Due to her poor financial background, she do many part-time jobs along with her studies (she is a university student, she got admission with the help of scholarship and because of her hardwork ofc). She is saving money for her brother's treatment. She values money and never waste it. She is a very strong person from inside and outside too as she had faced many difficulties from a very young age. Despite having many difficulties in her life, she is a very cheerfull person, always smiling....... 

  It was Saturday's evening... Y/N was in hurry... running on a road as she was getting late for her singing show at a club (one of her part time job). Fortunately, she reached there on time. She was wearing that same maroon red hoodie that was covering her face. She was waiting at the backstage for her chance.

???'s POV:

I am at XXX club, sitting at bar's counter seat sipping on my white wine, waiting for that bastard whom i have to KILL. Suddenly an angelic voice took my attention. I turned in that direction to see the owner of it. My eyes got widend at the view i saw it was the same girl that i saw on signal that day...she is still wearing that same hoodie due to which i am unable to see her face. Her voice was so mesmerizing..that i got lost into it. It is the very first time when a girl took my attention and i am also attracted towards her. I was lost in her voice until i heard a gunshot i got alert and saw that bastard with his men firing towards me, i also started firing back.

End of ???'s POV...

Because of the gunshots, everyone was running here and there in the club saving there lives and Y/N was one of them.

YN's POV:

When i was singing, i heard many gunshots... so i ran out of the club. It was late and unsafe too so, i took a shortcut to reach my home fastly. This alley is not used by many so it had a strange feeling but i don't care about it. Suddenly i heard running footsteps so, i stopped to look around. Suddenly i saw a man running towards me.

End of Y/N's POV

???'s POV:

During the firings, i got shot by two bullets, one on the shoulder and another on the arm. I was running trying to contact my teammates but i was unable to and was feeling little dizzy also. I entered an alley thinking a way to escape from this situation. While running, my eyes fell on someone standing there... when I got closer i saw that hoodie girl from before. An idea popped up in my mind.

End of ???'s POV....

YN's POV:

The man was approching towards me fastly... Before i can react and take any action, i was pulled and i felt a pair of LIPS on MINE...

End of Y/N'S POV.......

Thanks for reading...please do comment and lobe you all 😁😁😁💜💜✌️