Chapter - 7

After the car left in which y/n was sitting....with that MAN....
Taehyung started throwing and breaking things and they all scattered into hundreds of pieces....he was not in his right senses...anger took over him...

Taehyung was punching the window with his bare hands and it started cracking.Blood was flowing from His hand , as he was continuously punching the window.

No one had the courage to stop him so , they were just looking at him ; with their terrified faces

Fortunately, Jimin came on time and tried to stop him from breaking the window....

After some minutes....jimin finally succeeded in stoping him from doing that....

He was kind of pushing him out of the restaurant in order to stop the destruction...and...saying...

Jimin : hehehe...(awkward smile) sorry for the inconvenience..... we'll pay you back for all the destruction caused by him....stay calm like nothing happened and don't make your blood pressure high...😅

Jimin took taehyung home....

//

After arriving at home taehyung went directly towards his study (room)

Kind of this

He poured some red wine in a glass, and sat on his chair.....
While sipping on his wine,he shouted

Taehyung : MAX!!!!!!!! ( One of his loyal man who manages all the deals and document works )

Max came running in his study ; remembering all the mistakes he had done in his entire life and also praying to each and every god, he knocked on the door and entered inside.....

He bowed to Taehyung...

Max : have you called me sir ?...

Taehyung : hm.. Max i think i had given you some work !?

Max counting all the works in his mind and answered

Max : s-sir i think i have d-done all the w-works...

Taehyung : think again about the details of someone...

Max in his mind :
Name, blood group, college name,age , mother, father, brother , health, brother 's health, hobbies, part time jobs, frequently visited places, her schedule, etc

Max : i-i think i have g-given the details to y-you s-sir....

(Meanwhile, taehyung was calmly sitting on his chair, sipping on his red wine carefully listening to his each and every word...and that scared the shit out of Max as it was the silence before the thunderstorm....)

Taehyung crushed the glass of wine that was in his hand....blood started coming out from his hand.

He stood up banging the table....

Taehyung : THEN WHO WAS THAT FVCKING MAN WITH HER !!!!

Max's whole body started shivering due to fear...

Max : (in low and fearful voice) h-he w-wa----

(He got cutted off by taehyung)

Taehyung : (in calm yet scary voice) pick those three bottles and keep there(pointing at the table beside max) at equal distance between them....

With his shaking hands Max did what taehyung said..

Taehyung : now continue...(still in calm voice)(while putting bullets in his gun...one...by....one)

Max continued while being scared to death...

Max : h-he was j-just her f-friend...n-nothing els-----

(He got cutted by the sound of loading of the gun by taehyung)

Taehyung looked at him with the expression "why you stopped"

Max : n-nothing else, i thoug--

( He again got cutted of by the sound of firing -- taehyung shooted one of the three bottles)

Max again continued while sweating profusely

Max : I t-thought i-it was n-not t-that impor---

(Taehyung shooted the second bottle)

Max : t-that it w-was not that i-important....

Taehyung: (While shooting the third bottle) AND WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE THAT !!!???

Max : S-s-s------

Taehyung: I WANT EVERY AND EVERY SMALL FVCKING DETAIL ABOUT HER !!! I'm giving you another chance..!! GO !! IF YOU WANT TO SEE TOMMOROW'S SUNRISE !!!!!!!!!

Max didn't even wasted a microsecond to get out of his study.....