Chapter - 32

Y/n was praying to God......
Then ..
she heard firing......
Her eyes widened when she saw Taehyung firing with his men......She understood now ,that her husband is a mafia King but she got confused When she saw Eunwoo with them too...... firing..
All this was not less than a suspense thriller movie to her...in which she was unable to understand the twist...

Bullets were killing people.....
People were falling on the ground......
Blood was visible almost everywhere.......

Y/n is a little hemophobic... whenever she sees too much of blood....
She starts sweating and panicking.......
She gets anxiety......
And now lots of blood was around her ......

She started feeling dizzy....... someone opened her hands and legs.......

The last thing that she saw was that
Everything was under control of Taehyung.....and then she passed out...

Taehyung came to y/n and took her in his lap but found that y/n passed out...

He took off his coat and covered her with it then lifted her in bridal style...

He turned his gaze towards Eunwoo...

Eunwoo was about to kill that Bastard,when Taehyung stopped him......

Taehyung : Don't kill him!!!! He deserve something WORSE....
Max,Take him to my BASEMENT.....

Then taehyung left while lifting y/n in bridal style ........

//

They reached home.. taehyung laid her on bed...and called doctor...
Doctor came and told that it's nothing serious... she just fainted as there was lot of load on her brain..and told taehyung that y/n should take more rest and she shouldn't take much tension or take load on her brain..then the doctor left... taehyung sighed in relief and came towards y/n and kissed the back of her hand...

Taehyung : rest well..my love..

Time skip~~~~

Y/n was laying on the bed while Taehyung was caressing her head.....

Y/n slowly opened her eyes and found Taehyung in front of her.....

Taehyung passed a gentle smile to her.....

Taehyung : How are you feeling now, sweetheart........?

Y/n : Much better (said while trying to sit) Uhhh...

Taehyung : Don't sit, darling...... Doctor have told you to rest ......(said while making her lay again)

Y/n : What is the time BTW.....??

Taehyung : It's 12:45am...... Darling....

Y/n : So why haven't you slept yet....????

Taehyung cupped her face.....
And..
Kissed on her forehead....

Taehyung : I'm Taking care of my Baby.......

After listening this , y/n's cheeks started turning red ........

But...

Suddenly y/n remembered all the things happened to her,some hours ago........
Her faced turned pale.....
She was feeling insecure.....and don't know why but still she was feeling scared after remembering that she was about to get raped .......she was feeling disgusted...she felt like crying..all those horrible things and bad thoughts of "what had happened to her if taehyung wasn't there on time" were running in a circle in her head like a toy train...

Taehyung saw her face..all pale..he understood her state...
He started caressing her cheeks with his thumb......

Taehyung : Don't think too much about that incident...... I'm sorry y/n...... it's all because of my carelessness...

He hugged her and said caressing her hair...

Taehyung : don't be scared... I'm always here to protect you from this world...if you're in any kind of problem... just believe in me... I'll be there in no time...

Y/n broke in tears..she hugged taehyung back tightly... taehyung broke the hug and cupped her face

Taehyung : shh...my love.. don't cry... remember that.. your smile makes me stronger not your tears...

He wiped her tears...and kissed her forehead...

Taehyung : ok.. enough talking... now my love.. go back to sleep it's late...

Y/n : hm..(she smiled)

Taehyung : that's my girl...ok so... I'm going to my room..if you need anything...just call me..

Taehyung was about to go but..

Y/n : Mr.Kim...!

Taehyung turned towards her..

Taehyung : yes.. sweetheart..

Y/n : u-um...c-can you stay in m-my r-room today...

Taehyung : sure...(he smiled)

He went towards couch and laid on it...

Taehyung : goodnight sweetheart... sleep well..

Y/n : you too..Mr. kim...

Then taehyung slept..but y/n was still thinking about Taehyung being the mafia king and Eunwoo ??.....

well...before this incident..y/n was ready to be like normal couples..she wanted to talk about it with Taehyung..but today's incident..made her uncomfortable from inside.. she was feeling insecure... not because of taehyung but because of that MARK... though.. today...y/n's love for taehyung increased...but deep down she was disgusted...and that thing made her stop asking taehyung about being like a normal couple...she wanted some time make her mind stable...and forget that horrible incident.... that's why she didn't stop Taehyung when he went to couch to sleep...she knew that Taehyung wouldn't do anything bad to her...and he love her purely..but she can't forget that incident..so atleast for today..she didn't want Anybody to touch her...though taehyung's sweet gestures make her fall for him again and again but...today she wanted some alone time to get comfortable like before..

" .. FEELINGS are much like WAVES,
We CAN'T STOP them from COMING,

But

We can CHOOSE which one to SURF.."