Chapter -39

Eric started mixing some poisons......

With every increasing second...her heart beat was going crazy.....she was loosing hope.....She accepted that she will be dead after sometime......her last wish was to die in Taehyung's arms......but it cannot be possible.......
She was feeling numb......
She was feeling hopeless.......

Her heart beat stopped.....when she saw Eric standing beside her and tapping the injection.....

Eric : Don't worry sister in law, you will feel nothing right now but with increasing time the pain will get worse....
Slowly slowly your each organ will stop working.....
You will not die because of failing of organs but you will die because of the pain......(he laughed maniacally )

He grabbed y/n's arm.....she closed her eyes.....she was ready to feel the pain....Her condition was like that... she won't die cause of the poison but because of heart attack.....He was about to inject poison into y/n's body......

BANG!!

A bullet sound came.....

After hearing that bullet sound,y/n flinched very badly and passed out.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was Taehyung.....

He shooted on Eric's hand, injection fell from his hand and his hand started bleeding......

Before Eric could realise what just happened..... Taehyung again shooted on his leg......
He fell on ground.....
He looked up and found Taehyung....

Eric : ooh so it's you TAE-TAE.....l should have understand that it is you.....cause only a coward like you  attack on back.......you didn't changed a bit tae-tae, you are still a back stabber like before, just like 7 years ago you betrayed me,your bestfrien----

Before he could complete his sentence Taehyung shooted on his other arm....

Taehyung : JUST STOP BARKING!!!!
These types of things doesn't suit you, my best friend....

Taehyung went near him....he bend and picked up that injection....

Taehyung : So this is the thing that you have prepared for your sister in law..huh....

Taehyung sat in front of Eric......

Taehyung : But before giving it to her.. you should try it..right.....

( Pehle istemal karein phir viswaas karein 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Taehyung stabbed that syringe in his neck.. and injected all the poision....

And left him like that...he was screaming in pain...but who cares....right....

He lifted y/n in his arms and left........

//

He took her to their mansion......
He called the top most doctor of Seoul to examine y/n.....
Fortunately y/n was absolutely fine..... nothing happened to her......
Doctor gave her some medicines so that she can get proper rest....

The whole time Taehyung was sitting beside y/n... caressing her hairs......

After 4-5 hours y/n opened her eyes......
She looked around......
And saw Taehyung.....
She jumped off her bed in happiness.......and tightly hugged taehyung.......she couldn't believe that she was alive...and was infront of taehyung...

Tears started flowing from her eyes.........

Y/n : I thought I will never be able to see you again.....i thought i will never be able to touch you.....i realised my mistake.....I'm sorry, i shouldn't have gone like that... I'm sorry.....i will not do like that again...... please forgive me.....

But Taehyung didn't hugged her back......

When y/n felt that he is not hugging her ......she broke the hug and looked at him..in confusion....

He stood up and went away from her......

Y/n went near him...

Y/n : What happened....why are you acting like this..... I'm sorry..(said kind of mumbling very innocently)

Taehyung turned towards other direction......

Y/n was feeling very sad....
She went infront of Taehyung.....

Y/n : Please don't stay silent....if you want to scold me...you can scold me..but don't be silent please..... i will do whatever you say....please forgive me...... please.....i will accept any punishment..... please...(showing puppy eyes)

A long sorry session was done...but
he still was ignoring her...with a cold attitude...

And now Y/n got a little frustrated and annoyed as she have said sorry like a thousand times

She grabbed his arm.....

Y/n : Why are you not talking to me......i haven't done that much big mistake...(she said this in flow and didn't realise what she is saying)....I realised my mistake.....i also said sorry !!!!!
(she was saying all this with raising voice)

Taehyung : HUH...you haven't done that much big mistake.......(said with expressions of disbelief on his face) IF SOMETHING HAVE HAPPENED TO, I WOULD HAVE DIED!!!!
You are saying sorry.......and you know, you haven't realised your mistake yet.....

Taehyung scolded her with raised voice.......and y/n was listening to him while her head facing floor....

Y/n : I really have realised my mistake, Please.... I'm sorry....

Y/n said this with tears and guilt in her eyes and with a sad expression...

Taehyung couldn't resist all this.....
He hugged her tightly......

Taehyung : Stupid kid....... Know that... i won't let you go anywhere.....

He broke the hug....

Taehyung : ( while staring at her eyes) don't do this ever....
You're my life.....

He kissed on her forehead......

Taehyung : Now go and have rest......I will bring something for you to eat.....

Y/n obeyed him.....she was looking like a little innocent kid who just have been scolded for her mistakes.....and now she is obeying her parents....

" ... LOVE is our TRUE DESTINY,
I do not FIND the MEANING of LIFE by MYSELF ALONE,

I FIND IT WITH YOU..."