Chapter -27

Y/n introduced both of them to each other......... Actually they know each other but pretending like strangers infront of y/n.......uhhhh....poor y/n don't know anything about their profession.......

Y/n : Mr.Kim he is My Best Friend, Cha Eunwoo.......and Eunwoo he is..................my husband Mr.kim....Kim Taehyung....(said proudly while smiling)

Taehyung and Eunwoo shook hands........

Eunwoo : (while pressing Taehyung's hand) Nice to Meet you Mr.Kim.......

Taehyung remained calm.... When Eunwoo stopped pressing his hand....

Taehyung in his mind : Now it's my turn...

Taehyung : (while pressing Eunwoo's hand) Nice to meet you too, Mr.Cha...

Y/n in her mind : What's wrong with both of them......who shakes hands for this long.......

Taehyung and Eunwoo broke their hand shake.......ummm actually handshake for y/n but for them it's not less than a cold war.....

Y/n in her mind : *sigh* Finally they are done with their handshake.......

Y/n gave the gift she bought for Eunwoo.....

Eunwoo hugged y/n ,more in order to tease taehyung......

Eunwoo : There's no need for this y/nie ......Don't forgot we are best friends.....

Y/n : Yes...yes.....I know but please keep it....

On the other hand Taehyung was super jealous and angry from this behaviour of Eunwoo.........

Y/n was about to come towards Taehyung but before that Eunwoo pulled her......

Eunwoo : Come on... let's meet other friends.....

Taehyung just stood there.....

Eunwoo took y/n to their old friends........

Y/n : Hey.....Jennie....Long time no see......(she hugged Jennie).....Where were you.....

Jennie : I went to US... what about you gurl......I heard that you are married.......

Y/n : (shyly replied) yuppp.....

Suddenly a boy came and hugged y/n.....he was y/n's friend who was meeting y/n after a long time.....

Taehyung was watching all this from a distance....He was being jealous after seeing this get-together ...... Because most of y/n's friends were males .........
They were hugging her....... touching her ........
This is making taehyung angry but he remained calm as y/n is happy and he can do anything for her happiness......

But.....

Maybe.... his obsession towards y/n is slowly turning into possession........

YES!

I'm possesive.

I won't share you with anyone else....

I'm not the jealous type,
But what's mine is mine..

And...

YOU ARE MINE!!!!!