Chapter - 29

RING !!!

Taehyung's phone started ringing...they both got away from each other....and the environment got awkward... taehyung attending his call went out of her room....

Y/n laid on her bed... biting her nails...

Y/n POV :

Damn..... what happened to me ??...wait- who went first for it...i didn't right...it was him who started coming closer...m-maybe 😶....y-yesss !! I didn't...arghhh....this is so awkward..and a bit embarassing too...how will i face him now !!??...ok- calm down y/n.. nothing happened... he's my husband...ahh... he's my husband..ok..ok..ok..you can do it y/n.. FIGHTING !! 🔥🔥

End of Y/n's POV....

After having a long thought's war she finally went to her dreamland...

Taehyung was also feeling a little awkward..but after attending the call...he again got serious and started working on his laptop...and he also slept after some hours...

////

Next Day.....

Y/n woke up...and was preparing herself for facing taehyung after yesterday's incident....she knew it is gonna be hella awkward...but when she went downstairs...she saw no one as Taehyung always wait for her at the dining table...so she asked Mrs. Song about him...she told y/n that Taehyung went early for work...then y/n had her breakfast and went to her University....

Y/n was sitting in her class ........ waiting for Eunwoo.......
After sometime Eunwoo arrived........and sat beside her .........

Y/n : I'm sorry Eunwoo for yesterday.....

Eunwoo : Noo ,y/niee I'm sorry for yesterday.......I was High yesterday..... that's why I reacted too much......and also she is Dad's friend's daughter.....so.. otherwise YK i also hate her...

Y/n : Yup I know..........., Actually Mr.Kim was also not at fault.......She was going to slap me........

Eunwoo : Tell me from the beginning...... What happened yesterday........

Y/n told him everything.....

Their attention diverted when teacher entered the class.........

Time skip~~~

//

At around 2 PM

Y/n and Eunwoo were chit-chatting and doing their work.......

Teacher : Y/n..!!!!

Y/n : Yes..Sir

Teacher : Go to the principal's office , someone is there to meet you......

Y/n : Oh..ok...sir

Y/n went to the principal's office......

She saw a lady standing.....

Principal: Miss y/n she's here to meet you.......

That lady came towards y/n...

Lady : Miss y/n ......Mr.kim have sent me.......I wanted you to tell you something......

Y/n : oh ok...then tell me.. what's it ?.....

Lady : Not here....we should talk in private as it's very important.....

Y/n : But you can tell me here, whatever you wanted to tell me....

Lady : Please miss.... Master have ordered me.....

Y/n : Ohh..ok fine let's go....

They both came out of principal's office
The lady took Y/n to the girls washroom...

////

At that time Eunwoo also was also passing from that corridor......
He saw both of them.....
He was getting very strange vibes from that lady.....

Eunwoo's Pov:

When teacher told y/n to go to principal's office.......
I also went out......and followed her.....

I saw Y/n coming out of principal's office with a lady ......

She was wearing red revealing dress.......
and
I'm not sure about it.......but something was wrong with that lady......
She was doing actions.... like she was signaling someone......
And the biggest problem is that.......y/n is with her.......And She was taking y/n to the female's washroom, A place with no CCTVs.........

I ran after y/n in order to stop her..but they entered the washroom...
So I decided to wait there....

End of Eunwoo's Pov

//

They both entered in the washroom......

Y/n : Now please tell me what do you wanted---

Before y/n could complete the sentence,She fell on floor and everything blacked out.......

".. Sometimes LIFE takes UNEXPECTED TURNS
But
NOT always in the RIGHT DIRECTION.. "

As

" ...TRUST is a DANGEROUS GAME..
You PLAY..
And
Sometimes you LOOSE..."