Chapter - 30

Eunwoo was waiting outside the washroom......
After 10 minutes passed and y/n didn't come out.....
He called her name...

Eunwoo : Y/N!!!!!!

When nobody responded He entered the washroom...

He saw nobody there......

He understood that Y/n is KIDNAPPED.....

//

Bodyguards around Y/n :

Bodyguard 1 : mrs.kim is exiting the principal's office.. coming towards your side bodyguard 2..over..

Bodyguard 2 : yes.. she's here...with a lady... bodyguard 3 check if there is some sort of danger...over

Bodyguard 3 : The lady-----------------------------------------------
Sreechhhh------

This type of sound was last heard on their earpieces...and they all got disconnected...

This indicated that something is definitely wrong...

/////////

Till now the bodyguards of Taehyung who were around y/n, also know that she is kidnapped...as the device through which they were contacting each other suddenly got off...they were unable to contact each other as they were all at a distance...

They hurriedly came to the place where they last spotted y/n
And when they checked CCTV footage......it got confirmed.... cause neither y/n nor that lady  came out of washroom......

They informed taehyung about it...... Taehyung got furious but deep down he was scared.... scared of loosing Y/n .....

Taehyung : MAX!!!!!

Max came running....

Taehyung : Get a team and weapons ready......we are going!!!

//

Eunwoo was also worried about her......

He also started searching for her.......

Time skipped....

//

Ringggggg.......

Taehyung's phone rang.....

He picked it up.....

Taehyung got the information that kidnapper of y/n is at xxxx place.......

Taehyung turned car to the route for xxxx place.......

Taehyung reached there.....
It was an old abandoned house.......

Suddenly......

Taehyung's whole team got alerted as they all heard sounds of cars......

The cars stopped......

The door of one car opened revealing EUNWOO.......

Taehyung and Eunwoo made an eye contact........ their eyes darkened...

Taehyung : What the Hell are you doing here!!!!!!???

Eunwoo : Huh .....Why should I answer you.......

Taehyung : tell me otherwise...yk me very well i guess ( pointing his gun towards him ) TELL ME WHERE IS Y/N !!??

Eunwoo: : I'm also searching for her !!

Taehyung : (raised eyebrow) huh ?..if so then how are you at this place !!!...this can't be a fvckin coincidence !! Cha Eunwoo...!!

Eunwoo : Don't forget i have my own sources too...i got a call... leave it... let's work together..for y/n..

Taehyung : hm...for MY y/n ... And Cha Eunwoo if it's a trap then i won't hesitate to kill you...

Eunwoo : argh... it's not.. let's team up

Taehyung : You go from back side I'll enter from front......

Eunwoo : Got it...!!!

Then they both did the same ......

When they entered inside they found nothing.......

They both went upstairs.....

And....

They found...

That lady ...

Eunwoo : Yes!! She is the one who took y/n with her...... Tell us , where is y/n!!!!!

Taehyung and Eunwoo both point Their gun towards that lady.....

After seeing so many men and guns that lady got frightened.....

Lady : w-what the h-hell ? W-who are y-you ?!

Eunwoo: Tell me for whom you have done that!!!!? ( Said and shooted beside her in order to scare her )

That lady understood that pretending to be innocent won't work..

Lady : I-i d-don't know a-anything..... I haven't s-seen their faces.... outside the u-university w-we separated our ways......I have done t-this for money......I don't k-know where is that girl.....

She kneeled down .......

Eunwoo : So why are you here....

Lady : T-they told me to c-come here for m-money.... please forgive me.....it was a mistake......(she started crying)

Eunwoo : Tell me everything you know about the kidnapping....!!!!

Lady : I d-d-don't know anything....... please don't kill me....... I'm sorry...i have done a mistake.....

She was pleading for her life.......

Eunwoo turned towards taehyung....and made an eye contact... as if he was asking him "What now?"

Taehyung came infront of that lady and........pointed his gun on her head... he was about to pull the trigger...but then.....he stopped.....

Taehyung : CONGRATULATIONS..!! YOU'RE FREE !!

BANG!!!!

She fell on ground......DEAD....

Taehyung : FROM THIS MISTAKEFUL LIFE !!

"...DEVIL for devil ,
KIND for kind ;
This is my ATTITUDE,
Please DON'T MIND... "