Chapter - 12

In south Korea ----

After y/n signed that contract that man left...

Eunwoo : what have you just signed ..!?

Y/n : (happily) Eunwoo.....my brother can be saved now...

Eunwoo : How !!? And who was that man !?

Y/n : idk who was that man but he gave me a contract and Eunwoo THEY ARE GIVING ME 15 MILLION FOR THAT !! (Said having tears of happiness in her eyes)

Eunwoo : what !!?? What type of contract !!??

Y/n : I-i-it was a m-marriage contract........

Eunwoo : WHAT THE HELL !!!!! Why you have done this..!?

Y/n : but eunwoo....i can finally save brother now..!!

Eunwoo : y/n.......whyy...!? I also arranged money...you should have consulted with me atleast...before taking this decision....!?

Y/n : I-i

Eunwoo : you're just 19 y/n...you Don't know about this cruel world........you....ah....

Y/n : Eunwoo....calm down please..and sorry Ik i should have consulted with you but yk i just wanted to save my brother's life.... Nothing else...i can do anything for him eunwoo...

Eunwoo : but y/n....ah...ok ...tell me whom you're having that "contract marriage" with ?

Y/n : i-i-I don't know ( she lowered her head)

Eunwoo: w-what are you crazy y/n...(said with disbelief)

Y/n : eunwoo.....ik you concerned about me...but...i have already faced many difficulties till now....and how much worst could it be ?... I'll somehow manage it... don't be tensed...

Eunwoo : b-but y/n---

Y/n : don't be so tensed eunwoo... I'll really manage it ..and since i have you by myside... I'll be fine...

Eunwoo hugged her...

....

After some minutes.....

A group of doctors were entering inside y/n's brother room.....

Y/n : What happened doctor ??

Doc : Don't worry y/n...your payment is done....and now we are going to operate him... don't worry..he will be fine...

..........

The operation was successfull and her brother was out of danger but was unconscious now...

She was sitting beside her brother and Eunwoo was also with her....

Everything was fine.......

But....

After two days that same man came again to y/n

Man : Miss your time is over, now you have to come with me.....

Y/n : B-but-

Man : Don't worry miss,Your brother will be taken good care; he will be shifted to xxx hostel when he will be discharged from hospital....Here is the copy of the contract you can read it , miss..

In that contract there is written that ,"after two day the female party will shift to male party's residence"

Y/n : oh... I haven't read that...fine I'm coming with you but I have to pack my bag....

Man  : Miss, clothes are there for you please don't keep them.......

After that y/n bid good bye to Eunwoo.....

And left.....