Epilogue

Hii!! bubbles I'm sorry for delay..... ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ
Let's start with the remaining part... (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

THE EPILOGUE..
...
.....

If we talk about the two love birds.....
Tae and y/n .....
Love infected both of them severely...
That there is no cure for it..
And there is no going back.....

Y/n completed her degree....

And now she is working in Taehyung's Company in order to get some experience.....
Before being a Couple....they are each other's best friends.....they share their everything with each other...
About having a baby... they'll think about it later...as it's a big responsibility...and y/n is so young for that responsibility...so currently they both are focusing on each other and also on themselves...Y/n is focusing on her career and he is helping her in every way possible...he teaches her about business things....

They both feel blessed for having the best life partner...

Talking about Eunwoo.....his business is going well ..and he succeeded the mission ...

Now...

Y/n meets him frequently.....
And she also takes Taehyung with her.....

About... Taehyung and Eunwoo..well... Their rivalry came to an end ..but..but... But they are not friends either......
Their relationship is like Goblin and grim reaper.....they both tease each other and... sometimes compete with each other in impressing y/n...

But low key they care for each other too...Once in a mission they both got hurt...it was late night..they didn't bother y/n and cooked food together and dressed each other wounds and even fed each other...
How unbelievable it is...but adorable...

Now our golden maknae kookie...
He also succeeded in his mission and came back to Korea unhurt...and let me tell you a secret..he have a crush on someone... she's a sweet kind girl named Choi Ara...and he's going to propose her soon...(..but shh.. don't tell kook that she also have crush on him and will definitely say yes to him) so technically...he got a girlfriend...they both met at her cafe...she is half Korean and recently shifted to Korea and now she run her own cafe...

And lastly our fav ship MAXMIN
Their bromance is on fire...
For sometime...they decided to stay single.... Jimin and Max's business deal is successful...they both are focused on the company as Taehyung is kinda spending more time with y/n...
But MAXMIN never forget to tease each other in every possible way...

"... DESTINY decides WHO you MEET in LIFE

But

It's ONLY your HEART that can DECIDE
WHO gets to STAY IN IT..."