Chapter - 19

Next Day .......

Y/n didn't go to university.....She wanted to meet her brother.......But she was hesitating to say it to Taehyung........

Finally she decided to seek permission from Taehyung........

Taehyung was in his study......

She went there ......and knocked on the door.....She heard taehyung 's voice from inside...

Taehyung : Come in.....

Y/n went inside the room......

Taehyung : What happened Princess...? Why are you here...?( With a calm smile)

Y/n : uh....um..Mr.Kim......I wanna meet my brother, can i go.....?

Taehyung came closer to y/n and smiled .......

Taehyung : No need to ask it..my love, you can go out whenever and wherever you want to, just inform me before going out .........

Y/n : O-ok ... T-thankyou...Mr.kim...

Taehyung : (while Ruffling her hairs) Don't be so formal with me , Honey......

Taehyung have given full freedom to y/n, She can go wherever and whenever,she want........But everytime bodyguards were with her at a safe distance......y/n didn't know about her protection.....

//

Two months passed like this.....
Taehyung always cares about
y/n......He always treats her great..........
Y/n is like spring in his life........Now , he smiles and laughs........He do everything y/n want........His heart gets peace , everytime he saw y/n smiling......Now he cannot even imagine to live without her......Y/n also started developing feelings for him but she didn't realised it .........she loves his presence around her.......She blushes whenever Taehyung calls her by nicknames given by him.............

//

One day.......

She went to meet her brother......In her way to home,she saw a florist shop.....So she went inside......she thought to buy some flowers for Taehyung.......

She saw something very fascinating...it caught her attention........A flower......That depicts Taehyung and her.......... together....

So she bought it

So she bought it....

She was about to leave the shop when she heard someone calling her name .........

??? : Y/N !!!!!!..........

Y/n turned and looked at the source of the voice....

Y/n : Alex ...!

Alex : Yes, it's me (while coming closer to her)

Y/n :  What are you doing here....

Alex : I just arrived here.... from London.
...and see we met again.....

Y/n : Argh...shut up... I'm going...BYE !!!

//

All this time they were behind a rack so....the bodyguards were not able to see her....they were waiting her to come out....as Taehyung told them not to go closer to y/n...as he wanted y/n to feel free and comfortable....

//

ALEX....was Y/N'S senior...who is rich dad's spoilt kid...... He always wanted Y/n to be his....but Y/n always rejected him....first politely....but when he tried to be harsh or dominating....she used to teach him a lesson....as she knows taekwondo.....

//

When y/n tried to leave, Alex grabbed her hand...

Y/n : What are you doing..!!? leave me...!!!!!!

Alex : I have met you after so long, how can I leave you.....(while smirking)

Y/n : Arghh !!.... Leave my hand.....!!

Alex's eyes fall on the rose in her hand.....

Alex : whom is this rose for..??

Y/n : (while smirking) For my HUSBAND....!!

Alex : You are lying...You are only mine...

He pinned her and tried to kiss her.....

Y/n : She hitted him with her knee.....on his.....

Alex sat on ground due to pain with his hands on his..

She was about to leave when Alex 's friend grabbed her both hands from backside .....

Alex 's friend : Pitty on you Alex , you lost from a kid......

Alex got up with rage in his eyes....he again was going to kiss her...Y/n also couldn't do anything this time....she closed her eyes tightly.......but she felt nothing...so she opened her eyes and saw Alex laying on the ground in pain.......as someone kicked him

Y/n saw a tall, handsome man standing infront of her........

" Better STAY with the DEVIL you KNOW
Than an ANGEL you DONT know "