Chapter -33

Some days passed like this ......y/n was not going to her University..as her wounds were not cured yet....
She feels insecure and scared but ,in presence of Taehyung she feels comfortable and protected.......

One thing was bothering her these days .......
Taehyung wasn't spending much time with her ......He was busy in doing his work.......This was not the problem but the real problem was.....He was spending time with a girl.... actually he was working with her.....she often comes at their house....They both go to his study with few more people and came out after many hours........
Sometimes she eats dinner with them......she clings to him very much.......Even she calls him by nick names - Taehyung, Taehyungah,Tae,tae-tae etc...... Her name is MiYeon....Gu Miyeon.....and to Y/n's surprise Taehyung wasn't doing anything...he didn't even scold her or something...deep down this thing was destroying Y/n...

//

Y/n and Taehyung were eating their dinner, when Taehyung's phone rang .....A name popped up on the screen -MiYeon

Taehyung stood up and left the table without eating his meal and without saying anything to y/n .......

After that He took his car and drove to ...God knows where........

Y/n waited for him but he didn't come whole night.......

Y/n couldn't sleep whole night, She was just thinking about Taehyung....

//

During these days a thunderstorm of emotions was inside y/n......
Firstly she was too much insecure and scared ...and now...the fear of losing Taehyung was also building inside her...she wanted to trust him...she was just comforting herself by remembering all the sweet memories of taehyung and her...but low key...she was breaking...her love was getting weak..but she acted strong...

//

Next Afternoon*

Y/n was sitting on couch and watching movie with Taehyung......After so many days They were spending time with each other.....

Then Miyeon came inside calling Taehyung's name......

Miyeon : Taeeee!!!!!!! Taeeee!!!! Taeghyungah!!!!!

Taehyung stood up....

Taehyung : What happened...??

Miyeon : Do you know..., We've gotten the deal....!!!!

After listening that Taehyung came close to y/n and  bended....

Taehyung : I've to go ..... sweetheart, I'm sorry......
(He was doing like this for almost a week)

Y/n thought Taehyung would kiss her on her forehead when he bended, but he did nothing and left with Miyeon........

Y/n was feeling jealous.......

She thought a way to settle things......she didn't wanted to lose Taehyung......

In evening......

Y/n saw Taehyung.....
She went towards him.....
At that time Miyeon was also present there....

Y/n : Mr.kim ..... It's been a long time since we went out together..... A movie is released recently...
So I'm thinking to watch it.... would you like to come with me...???

Taehyung ruffled her hairs....

Taehyung : Sorry..Honey, I've lots of work to do....may be some other time....You can go with your friends this time.....

After saying that he left....

Miyeon was watching all this....she came towards y/n....

Miyeon : Oooooo.....poor girl ....(sarcastically)

Y/n ignored her and started walking ,as she always try to shade y/n and always say mean things to her when Taehyung is not there but y/n don't care as she know very well that barking is the work of bit€hes so she let them do their work......plus she didn't want to show her that she is insecure..

But...today she crossed the line....

Miyeon : Do you know , Why Tae is neglecting and ignoring you .........?

After listening this y/n stopped and turned towards her...

Miyeon came closer to y/n

Miyeon : Because , he loves me not you....he is mine...!!

Y/n : You're Day dreaming...duh..

Miyeon : I'm day dreaming!!?? Fine , I'm challenging you..!!! I'll snatch Taehyung from you....Stop me if you can....

Y/n was watching her with a cold scary expressions...

Y/n : Try me....(y/n said tilting her head...well actually that was scary)

Miyeon didn't said anything and left glaring y/n....

Y/n went to her room and sat on the bed...she sighed and thought about Her relationship with taehyung..what is it actually...love or just a contract...she is strong...she remains silent...she believes him...well is all this true or just destiny playing with her...

" ...Be SILENT like DEEP WATER... "