Chapter - 31

Somewhere else...

Y/n opened her eyes..her head was spinning and the pain was too much .....she found herself tied on a chair.....in a very wierd and strange place......

in a very wierd and strange place

She was just processing that ... what happened with her.....when some men came infront of her.......And by looking at them it was understood that who was their boss....

Mark (Their boss) : Ooh.....So you are awake BABY.....

He opened his knife and came towards y/n......

While putting his knife on y/n 's neck he said...

Mark : God have made you with ease, like an angel.......but alas......You got married to a devil.....and now only because of him......You are going back to God ......

Y/n : W-why are you d-doing this to me....!!?What wrong had.... I done to you..!!?

Mark : you're right you haven't done anything to me......But your husband.....
Your husband is a DEVIL..... HE'S A MONSTER.....!! And you're paying for his deeds......

Y/n : W-what rubbish are you talking..!!!??

Mark : Such a pity.....You don't even know that your husband is Mafia King.....

Y/n : I don't believe you...!!!

He opened his phone and showed y/n news headlines and Taehyung's photo on them.......

Mark : Ufff.....how emotional....( Said sarcastically) he don't believe you......well now I'm thinking what should I do with you.....

He slipped his knife toward  her arms and...
He started making cuts on y/n 's body.....Not too big but small-Small cuts ,on hands,collarbone, shoulder..........

Y/n : You Ba$tard !!!!!! LEAVE ME!!!!!!!

While shouting , tears started flowing from y/n's eyes.....

Y/n : Aaaaah !!!!

He pushed knife little deeper into her skin....

Mark : OMG!!The kitten is pawing too(said sarcastically)

He took his knife back.....

Mark : Now I'm thinking... What should I do next.....cut your fingers.....pluck you nails......tattoo DEVIL on your skin with my knife.......or click your nvde photos.......

His partner : The last option is great......

Mark : I too like that......

Y/n was very frightened after hearing their conversation.......She will die happily...... instead of losing her purity.......blood was continuously flowing from the cuts on her body and tears were flowing from her eyes...... She was trying to open ropes that have tied her hands but failed to do so.....

Mark : baby... trying to escape.....huh......

Mark : Guys set up cameras .....we are going to shoot a movie....

He started coming towards y/n and opened first button of y/n's shirt using his knife...

" ...There is a STORM in my mind
which is DESTROYING the garden of MY HEART..."

"...I just want to DIE
But
IN your ARMS..."