Chapter - 24

7:00a.m

Y/n was still sleeping clutching taehyung......

Taehyung was awake but still pretending like he is sleeping.....

Ofcourse taehyung was liking this.....

After some time y/n woke up.......

She was sleepy and didn't realised that she was clutching taehyung...

She moved her hand........she felt something tight like a rock with some biscuit type texture.....

She saw in the direction of her hand.....
Her hand was on his stomach and that biscuit type texture was his abs....

Her eyes got widened.......

She quickly got a little away from taehyung......

She went to bathroom and did her morning routine.....

She was taking a shower when she realised that she don't have clothes to wear and her clothes that she was wearing are wet now.........

She came out of the bathroom in bathrobe....she didn't see taehyung here....so she called him...

O.T.P :

Taehyung : hello...

Y/n : Mr. Kim can you please come to our room...i want some help

Taehyung : ok...coming honey

////

Taehyung came in the room and saw y/n in a bathrobe...her wet hairs...falling on her shoulder till her waist...her milky skin....she was looking..... so damn beautiful...
Taehyung got confused...

Taehyung : (confused) what happened sweetheart..??

Y/N : u-um...Mr. kim....i don't have any clothes to wear...what should I do ??

Taehyung : oh...wait a minute...let me check if something is here that can fit you (said with a warm smile)

Y/n also passed a smile....

//

After some time Taehyung came with a white shirt and a shorts.....

Taehyung: uhhh..umm...I do have my clothes here also........you can wear this ......(while giving clothes to y/n) until i bought you some clothes from the shop ......

Y/n : ohhh....oki...(taking clothes from his hands)..........can you please mr.kim.....

Taehyung : uhh...hm

He left the room......

After sometime, when he entered the room he saw y/n sitting on bed...... scrolling through her mobile phone....

(After wearing his shirt y/n was looking something like this)

She was looking hot but cute also in that oversized shirt.......

Seeing y/n like this Taehyung's heart skipped a beat.......

Taehyung's cheeks heated up

He tried hard to hide his blush...but failed...

He got a sudden urge to kiss Y/n

He went near and kissed her forehead....

Y/n got confused as it was out of the blue...but didn't reacted much as she was used to his forehead kisses...all these actions..always stoles her heart... despite being stronger than her and elder than her...he never tried to force her in any way...and that's the thing she loves about taehyung... she is always comfortable with him....she likes his forehead kisses, his care, his love, nicknames, his attention, his presence around her...he is like the prince charming of every girl...

Y/n now can't imagine living without him...she didn't realise when she started liking taehyung...and gradually this liking turned into LOVE........FIRST LOVE...TRUE LOVE...

Words cannot describe the feeling of falling in love....loving a person... accepting his/her flaws.... loving them the way they are.... turning their insecurities into positive things...making them comfortable and happy around you...never forcing yourself onto them... supporting and respecting their decisions...staying by their side in their highs and lows.....this is LOVE...

"Every day I LOVE you MORE and MORE,
You will FOREVER be what I ADORE"