Chapter 10

The night passed....Y/n was still in hospital, sitting on a bench outside of his brother's room ...she didn't even sleep for a minute....she was just thinking how to arrange that much amount of money.....she talked to the loan providing companies....but for loan she had to visit the companies but tommorow is Sunday and the companies are closed on Sundays.....so she tried to talk for loan to some small private companies but due to her low income....loan can't be approved ; She also tried to contact her distant relatives.......

She tried every way to arrange money..but money was still not enough...

She was loosing her hope ......

Only 6 hours were left.....

Now the only thing that was coming in her mind was ........
TO DIE WITH HER BROTHER......!!

Tears were rolling down her eyes.... continuously....she had a mental breakdown....at this point she felt that her life is useless....she had no hope left.....

UNTIL............

A MAN wearing black suit carrying a suitcase sat beside her...

He saw her crying so he asked

Man : Miss , why are you crying..?

Y/n : (while wiping her tears) my brother is inside , fight for his life .... And here I'm unable to do anything for him , i am too useless (again started crying badly ) ( she was feeling like Thakur of Sholey but having both hands )

Man : Miss how much money do you need ?

Y/n : 10 million dollars.....

Man : I can help you in that tho..;

Y/n : REALLY!! can you help me..!?

Man : Yes , But for that you have to sign a contract  and 15 million dollars will be provided to you......

Y/n didn't thought about it second time and immediately agreed to it

Y/n : Yes!! , i will sign that contact..... I can do anything to save my brother's life...!

That man took out a contact from his suitcase and gave it to y/n

It was a MARRIAGE contract....

Meanwhile Eunwoo 's POV

After soo much toil , I finally managed
to arrange rest of the money...

I tried to call y/n but her phone was switched off...

I went to the hospital..

And ran towards y/n...

I saw a man sitting besides her; handing her some sort of paper

Y/n was going to sign on that
.....

This stupid girl,what she is going to do...

End of Eunwoo's POV

Before Eunwoo can stop her she signed that contact......!

During all this time with Taehyung -

In Newyork:

Taehyung: WHAT THE FVCK !!!!!!!!
They ran!?? HOW !! where they are now ???

His man : At xxx place sir , we tried to stop them but they ran away..

Taehyung : ( with a evil smirk on his calm yet scary face) they have invited their DEATH...
GET READY WE WILL PLAY WITH BLOOD TODAY..!!!

he left for xxx place with his men

//

//

It was a deserted place...

When Taehyung reached there..

Cross firing started.....

//

While firing, taehyung ran out of his bullets....

A gun was lying on the floor infront of him at a little distance .....

But he was not in the state to pick it up because of continuous firings....

Taehyung : ( in a low voice) Sam( one of his man )pick up that gun and give it to me..

Sam picked up that gun, and instead of giving it to Taehyung he pointed the gun on taehyung and BANG !! he pulled the trigger.....!!

But Suddenly Jimin came infront of taehyung....
Bullet hitted jimin on his shoulder...

The bullet was inside Jimin but the pain was felt by taehyung....

Seeing Jimin in this state , Taehyung's eyes got DARKENED .......

And it was enough to woke up the BEAST inside HIM......

( Please ignore the mic😅 )

Please vote if you liked and do comment 😁💜
Lobe you 😌💜