Chapter - 11.

He lifted his head to see Sam.... anger was visible in his eyes....

 anger was visible in his eyes

Sam got frightened... he started shivering due to fear and the gun fell down from his hands....

He ran outside to save his life....

Then taehyung shifted his gaze towards his enemy...

And when he saw taehyung he got petrified and he was trying to load his gun.... panicking ; after loading his gun, when he looked up , Taehyung was not there....he looked here and there suddenly a creepy voice came from backside ," are you finding someone..?"

That was taehyung...

He slowly turned towards taehyung, he got scared and dropped his gun..

Taehyung was slowly taking steps towards him...
As Taehyung was moving forward, His enemy was retreating ...

Jimin : TAEHYUNG !!!!

Suddenly Taehyung heard jimin's voice, so he turned back ; he saw a man , who was going to shoot taehyung ; falling on the ground as jimin had already shooted that  man.....

After that Taehyung turned back but saw his enemy running from there...

Taehyung also ran to chase him.......

Sam, Taehyung's enemy and enemy's partner...were in the same car ; running away from taehyung, trying to save their lives.... followed by 3 more cars of their men for their protection.....
Taehyung was also chasing them in a black sports car driving with one hand while his other hand was outside the window shooting the enemies......

Meanwhile, inside enemy's car...:-

Enemy's partner : (to enemy) you said that he will not be able to do anything to us..!!??what happened now !!?? Huh !?

Enemy : Sam told me this !! It's all because of him !!!

Sam : ok i accept i told you that !! BUT WHY YOU BELIEVED ME !!?? Because of you now we have to die...and don't forget you bribed me to do this....

Enemy's partner : is there anyway to escape from here !?

Enemy : Don't know...

Sam : there's only one way...

Enemy and his partner's eyes glimmered with hope

They both said in unison : WHAT ???

Sam : Suicide....

Enemy and his parents in unison : What the FVCK !!??

Suddenly BOOM !! they heard a blast...one of their car that was following them...Blasted because of gunshots....

In some minutes...their all 3 cars blasted because of the bullets from taehyung's gun....

Now only taehyung 's enemy car was left running and taehyung was chasing that car......

Taehyung overtook his car while shooting........

And stopped his car infront of his enemy's car......

(Something like this , till 01:28 , suppose that they didn't collided ; take yellow car as Taehyung's car)

Now , taehyung came out of his car , and slowly started walking towards his enemy's car .....
Out of scare,his enemy's partner came out of the car...
He grovel on taehyung's leg....
And started beging for his life....
But it didn't affected taehyung, he continued his walk and stopped infront of his enemy....

And he started laughing manically.....

( Something like this )

Taehyung : what do you think..huh..you will trap me..  ( changing his voice in serious tone )... I'M NOT A RAW PLAYER.......
DON'T FVCKING BARK, IF YOU CAN'T BITE...!!!!

At that moment they remembered what they have said before....

//

FLASHBACK..........

SAM : Don't worry, he can't harm us in Newyork......A mouse is a lion inside his house only , when it comes out from his house...it again becomes a mouse....and that time we will become the hunters and will hunt him(said while smirking)

Flashback ends...

//

Next moment....
taehyung's 10-12 cars surrounded them ....

Taehyung caught them .....but didn't KILLED them........

As he was going to TORTURE them ...

"Revenge is a dish, best served cold"