Chapter - 4

After many days~~

Taehyung was on XXX street with his men for some work....he was looking around...and his eyes fell on Y/N..who was working in a clinic ( one of her part time jobs )...and he smirked after thinking something.....

He ordered his men to clear that clinic.

He took a sharp knife from his pocket......and made a deep cut on his palm...

Blood was flowing down from his palm but nothing affected him....he looked at his bleeding palm and then at Y/N...while wearing a devilish smirk on his beautifully sculpted face....

while wearing a devilish smirk on his beautifully sculpted face

Taehyung went in the clinic.y/n saw him and got worried....and came running towards him...

Y/N : hey...Mr. kim what happened to 
          you now..!? ( She asked
          worriedly ) 

Taehyung : Nothing much...i just got
                     hurt while working...

Y/n looked at his wound, there was a deep cut on his palm and blood was flowing from it continuously....

Y/n : I am wondering what kind of                  work you do in which you hurt              yourself so badly....Nevermind,              come here I will treat it ...

They sat on a bench and y/n took his hand and started treating his wound with so much concentration and care...

While on the other hand Taehyung was busy staring at her with the feeling of possession.... wearing a devilish smirk on his face...

        ~I'll make you mine soon~

Y/n : Ok , done ...... By the way from which thing you have hurted yourself???

Taehyung :  With a  KNIFE.

Y/n : ummm... So , I need to give you you a tetanus injection....

Taehyung : Ok....go ahead...

Y/N injected taehyung...

Taehyung : Btw thanks for helping me
                     Again....

Y/N : mention not... it's my work....um...if i was the owner of this clinic then I would not have taken fee...but as it's not, you have to pay for it 😅...

Taehyung : It doesn't matter tho... I would have paid even if it was yours

Y/N : oh...😅 Nevermind...

After paying, when taehyung was about to leave he stopped and looked at Y/N

Taehyung : Btw i owe you ,so I would like to pay you back ..  as i don't like to owe anyone...
Would you like to have a dinner with me..??

Y/n : uh...u-um..ok..f-fine...

Taehyung : Ok Then , Be ready at 7p.m tomorrow.

As always , before y/n could say anything he left .

•| Do comment |•
If you liked it
💜💜💜