Chapter -38

It was 1:30 AM

Y/n was walking on a road.....
Shriveling due to the cold weather .......

Y/n's pov

I thought to go to Eunwoo's place....
But it was too late.....
I don't want to disturb him....and make him worried.....so i thought to stay at a cafe or something like that.....

(Well my plan is that i will spend this night at some motel, cafe....and will talk to Eunwoo tommorow morning...he is my safe zone...ik he would never judge me...as now I'm not in a state to take a decision... about taehyung... that's why I'll take eunwoo's help in it...and probably return home after that......)

I was walking and searching for a place to spend night....
Cool breeze were blowing and i was shivering.....
It's so cold , i need to Find a shelter quickly.....
I saw a convenient store...so i stopped there to buy some hot coffee.......
When i came out ,i saw an old man walking....
He looked at me and smiled....

Old man : my child,what are you doing here at this hour..... it's not safe.....

I replied....
"Uhh umm,Nothing just buying things....."

Old man : where do you live...., Is your home far away ..?

I answered

"Uhh I-i don't live here, actually I am finding a shelter to spend night ,do you know any place like that ,sir ?"

Old man : Don't call me sir, I'm like your grandpa just call me that.....

I answered
" Ohh o-ok grandpa...is there any place like that?"

He smiled

Old man  :  "when your grandpa is here so why to go to someone else's house....my home is nearby just come with me"

I was hesitant at first...I denied but...

Grandpa : oh dear child... don't be scared...ik...why you're hesitating but you're grandma is also there... she'll help you .. it's already dark and unsafe too...( He smiled warmly)

He was so humble....
And I also don't have any place to stay so i agreed....

He took me to his home.....

He and his wife were only living there....and this low key...made me calm...

They made me have dinner also......they were so sweet...well...felt like family...

I was just going to sleep when his wife came inside the room and gave me hot milk ....

His wife : Have this while it's hot..sweetie....(she smiled warmly)

Me : Thankyou so much...

She patted my head ...

His wife : there's no need for that, I'm just like your grandmother...... good night dear....

She left the room......

I drank that milk....

After i drank that milk , i started feeling dizzy....my head started spinning......

Thump!!!

End of y/n's POV

She fell on ground.........

///

2:00 in the morning....

Taehyung's pov

I came back to my Mansion.....

I was going in my room .....

I saw y/n's room..

So I thought to peep and see if is she alright.....