Chapter - 15

Priest started the ceremony......

Y/n was still with lowered head.... facing the ground......

Priest : Do You, KIM TAEHYUNG
(after listening this, Her eyes shot opened,she saw taehyung standing in front of her....This was way beyond her expectations....it was something that she can never imagine in dreams...she was just staring him like a lost puppy with her cute doe eyes widely open........ taehyung passed her a warm smile that low key helped to calm down....)
take lee y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part...?

Taehyung : I DO....!

Priest : Do You, LEE Y/N take Kim taehyung to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part...?

Y/n was still processing the things happening to her and was busy looking in taehyung's deep ocean eyes...that she didn't even realised that priest was calling her....

Taehyung was also admiring her confused state and was laughing inside...
So , to bring her out of her thoughts....
He winked at y/n....

Seeing this.... y/n came out of her thoughts and realised that she was staring at Taehyung shamelessly......

Priest : (again ) Do You, LEE Y/N take Kim taehyung to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part...?

Y/n : y-yes i-i do.....

The hall filled with applauses.........

Jimin started hooting....

Priest: YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE....!

Taehyung pulled y/n from her waist and his another hand was on her nape...... He came closer to y/n......y/n tightly closed her eyes as she can feel Taehyung's hot breath near her lips.......He came more closer to y/n and..........he kissed her on her forehead...y/n's heart skipped a beat......she opened her eyes... She didn't expected him to be a gentleman.....

///

On the dinner table

Y/n was still lost in her thoughts trying to believe that what happened just now is reality......
Everyone on the table were talking and laughing........
And y/n was not really paying attention to all the talks...so was just answering in hm...

(Jimin started talking about an incident of him and Taehyung...)

.....

Jimin : taehyung is a jerk... right y/n ? (he said to tease y/n)

Y/n : (still not knowing anything about the conversation) hm...

Everyone was shocked and then started hooting.....

Y/n came out of her thoughts and was looking all them laughing... dumbfounded....

Y/n : (with questioning eyes) w-what happened.........? (Dumbfounded)

Everyone again started laughing on y/n's innocence...

///////

Taehyung and Y/n left from the venue to their home....

" A PRICELESS new BEGINNING always occurs at the point you thought would be the END of EVERYTHING "