Chapter - 28

Y/n was still with her friends...

Taehyung was watching all this from a distance..

Then a girl wearing a revealing dress...came towards taehyung

Joe : hey .. handsome....

Taehyung looked at her

Joe : what's your name...well mine is Joe...but you can call me anything...(while winking)

She was totally trying to seduce him...but...

Taehyung's POV :

I was jealous seeing my love... laughing and touchy with her friends...she never did all this to me 😶ahhh....no...why ...but then a girl approached me...and started seducing me...i was controlling my anger but this girl is getting on my nerves now..i was going to scold her but then my princess came and ...

End of Taehyung's POV....

Y/n saw all this and came towards taehyung and held him by his arm...

Y/n : Mr.kim let's go I wanna introduce you to my friends......

Joe : Hey.! You girl why are you touching my man.....

Y/n : Are you out of mind..Hoe- i mean Joe..... He's not your man.....

Joe : How dare you talk to me like this!!! Do you know who I am .!!!!

Y/n : yea i know very well about you  and also I'm not interested in knowing anything new about you...

Joe : You Bitvch !!!!!

Joe raised her hand .... In order to slap y/n.....
But before that Taehyung grabbed Joe's hand.........
And....
Slapped her.......
She fell on floor......And She started crying......

Joe : My father is a minister ......you will pay for this.......

Everyone was watching Joe crying ........

Eunwoo ran towards the scene.......

Eunwoo : Y/n , what happened here..!!?Why is Joe crying....!!??

Y/n was about to say something......

Taehyung : I slapped her......(replied coldly)

Eunwoo got annoyed cause of taehyung's attitude

Eunwoo : What is this behaviour......!??

Y/n : Actually-

Eunwoo : I'll talk to you later y/n....and please tell your husband, not to create scenes and ruin somebody's party........(angrily)

Y/n : I'm sorry-

Taehyung put hand on y/n's shoulder.....

Taehyung : let's go from here, sweetheart.....

Y/n sadly nodded.......

Taehyung and Y/n got into their car and left....
Whole ride was silent...Y/n was feeling sad...as due to her argument everything got ruined but it was very strange as Eunwoo didn't like that Joe but what happened to him suddenly...she felt bad as she can feel that something is strange between her bestie and her husband.....

They reached home....

Y/n got out of the car...and went straight to her room...

Taehyung's POV :

The ride was silent...my love is sad because of that cha Eunwoo..and that freakin hoe...Joe whatever...he should have listened to her...ik we are rivals but we should act normal infront of my princess... argh... everything is messed up right now...but I'll make it up for my love.. Maybe a date will work....

End of taehyung's POV....

On the other side

Eunwoo's POV :

argh ...i messed up...i shouldn't have said like that....y/nie got sad because of me.....i lost my control because of that Kim taehyung!!!! Tsk tsk...eunwoo...think...how should I say sorry to y/n....maybe i should take her out on a friend date...Arghh...idk ....

End of Eunwoo's POV....

Y/n was in her balcony... feeling the cold breeze caressing her delicate body....her hair falling on her shoulder down to her waist...and was flying due to the cold breeze...she felt pair of arms around her waist...it was obviously..TAEHYUNG....

He removed hair from her shoulder..and snuggled into the crook of her neck...Y/n low key knew what was coming...she closed her eyes... taehyung gave some pecks there..and...

Taehyung : I'm sorry love ..(whispering in deep raspy voice)

Y/n : w-why ?

She got nervous due to the closeness between them...

Taehyung : i ruined your evening...(still whispering in deep raspy voice)

Y/n : nah... don't say like it's not your fault ( said cupping his face) you're not at fault...

Taehyung : i love you (said being serious and intensely staring at her)

Y/n was also drowning in his deep ocean eyes...

They started coming closer..and closer....y/n's hand in his hairs...and another on his nape... his one hand on her waist and another on her nape ....

They can feel each other's hot breath near their lips... Their hearts were beating fastly....heavy breaths... the full moon...cold breeze hitting their warmed up bodies.......everything was INTIMIDATING....

" ...When I MET you, i was AFRAID Of FALLING IN LOVE...

And now that I'M IN LOVE, I'm AFRAID of LOOSING YOU..."