Chapter - 6

They reached at the restaurant

Jimin : We are here ....

Y/n got out of the car....

Y/n's POV :

We reached at the restaurant, It was so luxurious and ofc expensive too....
When I entered inside, no one was there except  staff members...
It felt a little weird that there is no one in such a luxurious restaurant.

A lady came to me and told me to follow her , i followed her...
She stopped in front of a room and told me to enter into that room ...
When I entered in that room i saw taehyung sitting on a table that was decorated with dahlia pinnata .......... which i really love........

End of Y/N's POV

She went towards him, bowed and smiled

He stood up and passed her a sweet smile (totally opposite to his REAL
Personality)

He stood up and passed her a sweet smile (totally opposite to his REALPersonality)

And then pulled the other chair for her............

Then he gave her a bouquet of lavender...and roses ...

Y/n : Wow

Y/n : Wow....!!these are my favourite flowers.....yk?

Taehyung : I KNOW

Taehyung said while staring her intensely with love and passion in his eyes, And also with...............  The desire to make her HIS.....

Y/n : h-how...!?

Taehyung : i have my own ways (said with a little smirk )...nvm what would you like to eat..?

Y/n : um... I'm a foodie... anything will be fine.....

Taehyung ordered the food and started waiting for it...

Y/n : By the way, Why no one is here except us.....?

Taehyung : Because i booked this whole restaurant for a day....

Y/N : w-what !? But why !!?

Taehyung : Because I don't like my privacy to be ruined by someone....

Y/N : o-oh...i s-see...

Meanwhile Y/N in her thoughts..... :

He seems to be super rich...ah....wait he IS rich...even his face tells that....he looks so handsome like a fallen angel...his smile looks so cute...and his lips- wait-wait-wait.....what the hell I'm thinking...y/n Don't be ridiculous he's just a friend........ahm ahm....well not even a friend more like a  stranger... He's just paying me back as i helped him earlier....uff...
//

All this time taehyung was admiring her beautiful yet cute face...she is not like the other girls who always tried to seduce him in every possible way....he hated that ...but here the case is different...SHE is different...her simplicity is something that makes him go crazy everytime he saw her......or even a thought of her was enough.......to make him lost in her.....

//

Time passed and the food arrived...they started eating and talked about some random stuff...

While they were eating their food.....y/n's phone started ringing...she picked it...

O.T.P

??? : Come outside...!! Fast..!!

Y/n : what happened !?

??? : I'll tell you later !! Just come fast..!!

Y/n : but I'm not at my home..!

??? : Ik... I'm outside the restaurant....come fast now..

Y/n : f-fine I'm coming.....

She hanged up the call

She looked out through the window and he really was standing outside with his car waiting for her...

She hurriedly stood up and picked up her stuff....

Taehyung : What happened y/n ? Where are you going ?

Y/n : I'm sorry Mr. Kim..but i have to leave now...

Before taehyung could say anything she left......
(This time, ☝️he tasted his own medicine 😂)1

Taehyung stood up and looked outside to see y/n.................
He saw her sitting in a car with a MAN....
His eyes got DARKENED...filled with RAGE....

•| please vote if you liked it and comment also •|
😁💜