Chapter 7

Cain's POV

As I step into the black suburban and close the door behind me. I see Silas sitting in the passenger seat next to a woman dressed in all black.
"Cain, This is my beta, Piper."
I see the black figure take the hood that was on their head and see silky reddish-brown hair. She looks back at me and smiles. She has emerald green eyes as well.
She starts the suburban and it roars to life. She backs out and I look at the window as I watch the tree's pass by. Piper pulls up over a hill and I see a huge brick house. It looks like a mansion.

Silas looks back at me and smiles.
"Welcome to the Blood Moon pack."

Piper parks the suburban in the grass as she gets out and opens the door for Silas, Who in return opens my door for me. I step out and he closes the door.
He walks up to the pack house and opens the door, To where I see pack members hanging out in the living area and children are running around, playing together. Some pack members were in the kitchen talking but everyone stopped as soon Silas walked into the living area.
The pack members from the kitchen come into the main area and children stop playing. Silas smiles at all of them but before he can speak, two beautiful redheads come up to him. One kisses his cheek and the other hugs him, I'm assuming that's his mate and his daughter.

"Mate." I hear Justice as my eyes trail to smaller redhead.
"Oh Cain, This is my daughter Trinity. She is your age, and my wife, Evelyn."
I wave slightly and suddenly, I feel everyone's eyes on me.
"Oh my bad, This is Cain. He is the alpha from the Blue Moon pack. He is here on strictly Alpha business."

Trinity looks at me and smiles, and I hear Justice say mate again. I see a look in Trinity's face, It seems her wolf has alerted her that we're mates as well.
Silas breaks my trance as he asks to see me in his office. I nod as I look at Trinity one more time and walk away with Silas.
____________
Winnie's POV
It had been a few hours since Cain had left and I miss him already but I know he is doing Alpha business so I decide to text Cassie to see if she wants to hang out so I can forget about how much I miss Cain.

(Bold=Winnie, Italic=Cassie)

Hey Cass, Do you wanna hangout?
Sent at 1:30 pm

Hey Winnie! And yes, Let's go out to the pack garden.
Sent at 1:30 pm

I'll meet you there Cass
Sent at 1:33 pm

Okay Winnie!
Sent at 1:34 pm
___________________
When I get outside, I see Cassie and run up to her and hug her tight. Even though, We live in the same house, I feel like I haven't seen her in forever.
"Hey Girl."
I laugh at the way she flicks her hand, basically making fun of all those girls in the TV shows.
I was laughing until I felt a sudden pain in my chest. I hadn't felt this kind of pain since Abel accepted mine and Liberty's rejection.
I guess Cassie noticed I stopped laughing as I grasped my chest, the pain just keeps getting worse as I hear Liberty whimper.
Suddenly the pain stops and I take a few calming breaths and Cassie hugs me. This pain can only mean one thing but I don't want to admit what I think it is.
______________
Cain's POV

(Cain's thoughts, Justice speaking)

I kissed Trinity, My mate.
You betrayed our mate.
Oh crap, Winnie.
You better fix this and or you will lose everything

I have to fix this, I know Winnie probably felt pain because of that. Crap.