Chapter 15

Winnie's POV 

After my interaction with the Moon Goddess, I have been focusing on my kids. It's almost time for their due date. I'm excited but nervous as well to have them already. I want to meet my two children but there are so many questions running through my head. Will I be a good mother? What if their fathers don't want them? What if my children don't like their dads? 

I am snapped out of my thoughts when I feel someone touch my shoulder. I look up and see Cassie. I stand up and hug her. We haven't been able to hang out like we used to because of her Luna duties and I'm focusing on getting everything so I can have my children. 
Liam has been a big help during the last few weeks. He has been like the person who has been taking me to go get the things I need. 

Cass looked at me and smiled as she sat down next to me and wrapped her arm around me. 
"Let's do something fun before you officially become a mother." 
I laughed as I nodded 
"Okay, what do you have in mind?" 

She thinks for a moment before it seems like a lightbulb went off 
"Let's go on a nature walk around the trails at the borders, Liam and Sebastian can even come. 
I smile and nod 
"Let's do it. I'll get Liam and you get your boyfriend." 

I emphasized the word boyfriend and I saw Cassie blush a tomato red. I laughed as she lightly hit my shoulder but got up and ran up the stairs of the pack house. I laughed and suddenly I saw Liam appear in front of me. 
"What's so funny?" 
"Nothing, Just Cassie."
"Of course it was Cassie." 

I laugh again and look at him as I stand up. 
"Also, get ready, You're going on a walk with me, Cassie, and Sebastian." 
"Do I have a choice in the matter?" 
"Nope" 
"Thought so." 
________________

I walked outside and saw Cassie and Sebastian waiting for me. I see them kissing. I pretend to grimace and gag. I see them pull away as Cassie blushes again and Sebastian just laughs. 

I put on my black backpack and I see Liam walk out of the pack house and come up to us. 
"About time, And you say I'm slow." 
"Oh shush." 
We all laugh as Sebastian speaks up 
"So what trail do you want to go on?" 
I hear Liam speak up as he looks like a child who is going on a trip 
"Is the Red River trail accessible?" 
"Yes" 
"Let's take them on that one" 

Sebastian nods and begins to show the way toward the trails with Cassie right beside him. Me and Liam are in the back. 
"Me and Sebastian used to run off to this trail when we were kids, It was a way for us to get away from our parents." 

I laugh as I think about little Sebastian and little Liam running down the hill to get to the trail. 
_________________

We had a fun time walking the Red River trail. Me and Liam decided to go back because I was tired and Liam didn't want me to walk back on my own. 
We walk through the doors of the pack house as Liam gets me to my room and makes me lie down, contrary to my protests. 
"I'm gonna get you water." 
I sigh and laugh a little bit as I watch Liam rush out of the room. I miss this feeling. The feeling of someone taking care of me. Liam truly is a great person. Selina is a lucky girl. 

I was resting as I picked up my book but I suddenly felt a cramp in my lower stomach. And then I feel it.

My water broke.