Chapter 11

My dearest Cain,

I wanted you to know that I love you and I have always wanted to be with you, Since I was a little girl. However, You have hurt me badly, by choosing to be with your given mate without letting me that is what you wanted. You have lied to me and hurt me. And I won't take it anymore. You should've told me that you wanted to be with Trinity, Instead of lying to me. So with that being said; I, Winnie Jones reject thee Cain Adams as my Alpha and Mate.

Cain, I have officially let you go. I hope you and Trinity are happy together.

Love you always,
-Winnie
___________________
Cain's POV
I drop the note to the bed as I kneel on the floor and feel pain shoot through my chest.
"Justice.."
"You lost mate.." He sounds so hurt.
"You lost mate."
"Justice, I didn't mean to. I didn't realize."
"Of course, you didn't. You were too busy being with Trinity! Even after I said I didn't want her!"
"I was blinded by the mate bond."
"You were being selfish, that's all you were doing Cain. You want both Trinity and Winnie. You didn't make a choice and now you lost mate."
"Justice.."
"No. I'm done with you Cain."

I suddenly feel an absence in my chest. No. No.
"Justice?"
Silence.
"Justice, please answer me."
Silence.
Crap. He's gone. He left. I can't say I blame him. I did hurt Winnie and wouldn't choose whether I wanted Winnie or Trinity. I wanted both.

I sulk down to the floor and hold my head in my hands. I was so stupid. I should've stayed loyal. Now Justice and Winnie are gone.
______________
Winnie's POV

3 hours before

I and Cass are packing our bags. We are leaving to go to the Crystal Moon pack. It's within walking distance. Cass comes out of the bathroom dressed as she sees me on the bed. She sits by me and looks over my shoulder and sees the note I'm writing to Cain.

She looks at me with sympathy and hugs me as I sign my name. Liberty has been silent since I've been up, Which is off because she is normally talkative. It's probably because she is losing her mate. again.

I look at Cass as I wipe away a tear as she gets off the bed and hands me my leather suitcase. I stand up and grab my bag.
"It's time to start our new lives." Cass wraps an arm around my shoulders and smiles at me.
I smile back at her.

I am glad I have Cassie. This would be a lot harder if I didn't have her with me. She makes it a lot easier and she is even leaving with me when any other person wouldn't have left their pack for one person, especially an unmated wolf. Cassie hasn't even found her mate and she is here helping with my mate's troubles. Cassie is a true friend.
______________
Present Time

I and Cassie walk up to a black gate with rose quartz and smoky quartz stones on it. I see a button on the gate. Cassie looks at me and nods as I press the button and it beeps.

Me and Cassie look at each other and Cassie shrugs but suddenly we look and see a tall man walking towards us. He has black hair that he has pushed back and his eyes are a piercing gray and he looks about 6'3.

I and Cassie look shocked as we see him stop in front of us with what I assume are the warriors by him. He looks at me and Cassie.
"State your business."
I look at Cassie
"We are travelers from The Blue Moon pack, We need a place to stay."
"And why should I let you in?"

I get nervous but then Cassie speaks up.
"She is pregnant with twins."
The man looks at us and smiles a little. He nods at the men behind him and the men step in front of him and unlock the gate and open it for us.
"I'm Liam, I am the beta. Our Alpha is currently at an alpha meeting."
Cassie laughs
"Yeah, we know. Our pack is holding the meetings."

I look at Cassie and nudge her in the ribs.
"Ow. That hurt Win."

The man brings us into an area with two big windows that let the natural light, It has deep blue curtains that will block out any light, and the deep blue matches the sofa in the corner along with the loveseat. He gestures for us both to sit down and we do so as he sits across from us.
"So what are your names?"
"I'm Cassie"
I was about to reply when I heard a voice interrupt me.
"Winnie? The Luna of the Blue Moon pack? What are you doing here?"

I turn around and see a man standing there. He looks familiar but I don't know why.
The man that was talking to me and Cassie stood up.
"Sebastian, you're back."
He smiles as the other man, Sebastian I'm assuming, hugs Liam.
"I was only gone for a week Liam. Now mind explaining why Winnie, the Luna of the Blue Moon Pack is here?"

Liam pulls away and nods.
"Sebastian, This is Winnie and Cassie. They are from the Blue Moon pack."
"I know. Cain talked about Winnie. I'm curious as to why you are here"
"That's a long story."
"No need to get into it today. Why did you decide to come here?"
Liam goes to talk but Cassie interrupts him.
"Winnie is pregnant."
"Well, No more explanation  is needed. Let me show you where you can stay."
_____________
After Sebastian shows us where we can stay, It's a suite with two big beds that have black and red bedding.
"Hey Win, I didn't want to say anything but-"
She pauses like she is processing something.
"Sebastian is my mate."
I smile as I hug her.
"That's great Cass!"

She smiles and hugs me back.
Everything is falling into place. I have a feeling, This will be good for me and Cass. I mean, Cass found her mate finally. This is gonna be great.