Chapter 8

Winnie's POV

I know what happened, Cain kissed someone else. Why does this keep happening to me? First with Able, Now with Cain.
Cassie wraps an arm around my shoulder and leans her head against my shoulder. It's like she can sense my hurt.
Cain will be back within an hour, I don't know if I want to see him. Not after the pain I just felt.
I look at Cassie and smile a little before saying
"I want to go inside, Cain will be back soon."
____________
I am laying down on mine and Cain's bed, Cassie got me water and then left, assuming wanted to be alone
What am I supposed to do now? The only reason why Cain would kiss someone else is because he found his mate, If that is the reason, What am I supposed to do? Keep someone from their mate and let them go and have myself be hurt instead?

Liberty, I need help.
I don't want to lose mate.
I don't either but I can't keep him from his given mate.
Liberty just whimpers in reply

I look up as I hear the door open, hoping it's just Cassie but instead I'm greeted with Cain. He shuts the door behind him as he comes over to me and sits down on the bed.
"I'm sorry Winnie."
"Was she your mate?'
"Yes but I don't wanna be with her, I want to be with you."
"Cain, I don't wanna keep you from your rightful mate."

I wipe a tear away as I sit up and look him in the eyes. He looks at me with his eyes full of regret
"Winnie, I love you. I don't want to be with anyone else other than you. Yeah I got sucked into the pull of mates but I want to be with you and no-one else."
I smile as I kiss his cheek.
"I love you Cain."
"I love you too Winnie."
____________
I was in the kitchen, making food for me, Cain and Cassie. She decided to join us for dinner. I look over and see Cassie lecturing Cain. I laugh a little as Cain looks at me for help.
"Understand?"
"Yes, Now can you please step back, You are a deeply distrusting person."
"Thank you."

I laugh as Cassie comes up to me and wraps her arms around my shoulders. I hate when she does that, It's like she is telling me I'm short. I glare at her and she laughs.
I push her off as I go back to cooking and ignore Cain and Cassie laughing at my reaction.
____________
We are all eating at the table, I see Cassie and Cain laughing together. That's good. They are both very important people to me, I couldn't live with one and not the other.
I laughed at Cassie when she mimicked Cain, In a terrible way I might add.
I feel a pain shoot through my lower stomach, I grab my stomach and Cain looks at me and touches my shoulder, concern written all over his face.

Another pain.
I gasp as I drop my fork as Cassie and Cain stand up and rush to my comfort.
"What's wrong Winnie?" Cassie looks at me and says
"There is this pain in my lower stomach, It hurts so much."

I see Cain grab me to keep me from falling over.
Cassie rushes to go get the pack doctor.
Another pain. Tears start to fall down my face. Then I see Cassie rush back into the kitchen with the pack doctor.
_________
So after I went through three tests, After I had to pee in a cup, then I took a blood test. Which was torture by the way and a sonogram. The pack doctor came to me with shocking news. I was pregnant.