Chapter 16

Winnie's POV 

As I am rushed into the pack doctor's house with both Cassie and Liam by my side. I see a doctor come up to us and take me, Liam, and Cassie, to the back where Dr. Williams is waiting for me. 

He took me away to a delivery room while Cassie and Liam waited in the waiting room. 
_____________

After my painful delivery, I had one girl and one boy. The doctor takes off his gloves as the nurse rushes in with my two babies. Cassie and Liam rush in after the doctor leaves. 

Cassie takes the baby girl from my arms and smiles 
"Have you thought of names?" 
"Yes I have" 

Liam and Cassie wait in anticipation. 
"Legend Abel Jones" 
I look at the boy in my arms and then I look at the girl 
"And Justine Liberty Jones" 

Cassie and Liam smile at me as Liam takes the baby from Cassie's arms and he smiles at the baby girl. 

The doctor comes back in and makes Cassie and Liam leave as he runs some tests on the two babies and me to make sure we are both healthy and then asks what I want the baby's names to be. 
I tell the doctor and he writes them down as he goes off to make birth certificates

_______________

An hour later I finally left the hospital with my two babies. I was so happy, I finally had my two babies here and I love each of them. Justine has Cain's eyes and there are twins, Minus their eyes. Their eyes are different but otherwise, They look the same. 

I feel Cassie grab my arm
"Sebastian has a surprise for you" 

I look at Sebastian and tilt my head. Sebastian is still holding Justine and Liam is holding Legend now. 
I smile again, I am so happy to have these people, They are very supportive and have been protecting me above everything else. Even Sebastian and Cassie have put their new relationship on hold for me and my children. I don't think I should stay, I want them to be able to move on and live their lives. 

I step into a new room I've never been in and it's half painted blue and the other half is a light green. The room has two cribs of baby blue and light sea glass green. I look at Sebastian and smile. He smiles as he hands Cassie my baby and he hugs me. 
"Thank you, Sebastian. I love it." 
"Liam helped." 

I look at Liam and he smiled at me
I love this but I don't know if I can stay. They have put everything aside for me and my children. I look at both of my children and I know I have to leave me. I can't be responsible for holding them back anymore. At least I know I will have a place to come back to. 

______________

I have a bag packed as I go downstairs and see my favorite three people waiting at the bottom of the stairs. Cassie is holding Legend and Justine is in a carrier that Sebastian bought me. 
"I'm gonna miss you guys" 

I smile at all of them. I give each of them a hug and I kiss Liam's forehead. He smiles at me and kisses the back of my hand. 
I'm gonna miss him and Cassie the most. They were the ones who got me through the heartbreak. 

I grab Legend and the carrier and the one bag that I bought with me and sling it over my shoulder. I walk towards the door. 
I look back and see them watching me. Sebastian is hugging Cassie, who is crying and Liam is just smiling at me, I can tell he is holding back tears. 

I smile and wave to them and walk out the door. Time to start a new life for my kid's sake.