Introduction

The Famous Four:
Pierre Gasly, Arden Accardi, Charles LeClerc and Lyla Accardi

From Charles' awful taste in trousers, Lyla's many partners, Pierre's not-so hidden, hidden bisexuality and Arden's shyness.

The four had been close friends ever since they had met at a karting race back in 2005, if you found one there was absolutely no doubt that you would find the others lurking nearby. They had all practically grown up together – little traumatized kids that they were left in the go-kart in the rain and were sent out to drive around fearful.

Lyla had spent her childhood attending the formula one race weekends with her father, Antonio, since the man had worked for one of the sponsors of same of the teams and had always been invited to go along to the races and bring his young daughter with him. This resulted in the close bonds and friendships that Lyla had created with many of the older drivers who she continued to keep in touch with to this day.

She had ended her racing career by the mere age of 10 after deciding that she preferred knowing about the mechanics behind everything much more than the actual racing side of the sport. But Arden, Charles and Pierre continued onwards in their careers with the young girl becoming their biggest fans. Eventually, the three manage to achieve their goal and become formula one drivers.

Pierre and Arden both made their debuts in 2017, the former of the two with Torro Rosso and the latter with Sauber, Charles then joined them in 2018 – becoming the teammate of Arden. They slowly climbed the ranks within the teams, in 2019 Pierre moved to Red Bull for a small portion of the season before being demoted back to Torro Rosso due to bad performance and Charles moved from Sauber to Ferrari. In 2020, Arden left Alfa Romeo Sauber and signed for AlphaTauri, becoming the teammate of Pierre.

It wasn't odd to see Lyla scattered around the paddock with either, with her half-brother and two best friends being in the sport plus the family-like bonds she had with drivers such as Fernando Alonso, Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen. The woman could often be found wondering the paddock with different drivers on her arm and a guest pass hanging around her neck from one team or another...

Trigger Warnings:
Mentions of Suicide
Panic Attacks
Useage of Alcohol
Mentions of Drugs
Mentions of Homophobia