Part 46

Lyla Andre-Accardi and Charles LeClerc were a perfect match.

They were sculpted to fit together. His hand was the perfect size to fit around hers and hers was the perfect shape to sit comfortably in his, her body could curl almost perfectly into his side, his head fit perfectly in the crook of her neck.

Their accents seemed to contrast perfectly in the air, their smiles replicated each others, eye colours were a perfect mix. Whatever one of them didn't have the other did.

That was what made them a match made in heaven.

Lyla absolutely adored being able to have Charles to herself. It meant she was the only one that got to hear that sleep filled morning voice that she loved so much, she was the only one who got to hold his hand or kiss his lips or cheek, she was the only one who got to wake up next to him or fall asleep being cuddled by him.

For almost two weeks running, they were happy and content in their own little bubble around Monaco.

But of course, that bubble had to be broken in Baku.

Since they were around fellow drivers on the grid almost everyday, they had to be a lot more secretive. It wasn't easy for either Charles or Lyla but the latter of the two seemed to be spending more time with Mick, Lance and Esteban or with Kimi whilst Charles was with Max or with Arden and Pierre.

Secretive stares, stolen kisses in secret places, small touches that sent shivers up their spines.

Both of them got some exhilaration from it all.

Today was no different. The drivers had been together at breakfast then spilt up to do their own things until they regathered up at the hotel pool around 2pm in the afternoon. Lyla had already been thrown into the pool and forced Kimi to jump into the water with her, Charles had arrived with Max and immediately been thrown into the pool by a one Daniel Ricciardo.

"Your not subtle you know." Esteban comments.

"What do you mean?" Lyla's eyebrows furrow in confusion as she looks at him.

"You and Charles." He wiggles his eyebrows at her. "Nearly everyone knows and we've been here for just over a day."

"Great." Lyla mutters, rubbing her eyes.

"Everyone knew that it would happy anyways."

"Yeah, I'm just surprised Kimi, Nando and Seb haven't given Charles 'the talk' yet."

"Oh, Kimi was going to but Seb stopped him."

"And Fernando?"

"We reigned him in, don't worry."

"You reigned him in?"

"Me, Seb, Lance and Lewis."

"Oh." Lyla breathes out. "So by everyone you literally mean everyone."

"Everyone other than Arden and Pierre." Esteban replies. "Which is surprising since they spend the most time around the both of you."

"Not that surprising actually. Their both extremely oblivious to anything around them." Lyla replies. "Plus, they spend most of their time in Milan."

"Whilst you and Charles are in Monaco?"

"Exactly."

Esteban hums, turning his attention out to pool which made Lyla follow his gaze where they saw Lewis holding Sebastian bridal style whilst the German screamed loudly at him.