Part 3

"LYLA! I missed you, amigo!"

Lyla laughed loudly as she was scooped up into the air and spun around by the grinning Carlos Sainz. Charles stood a few feet away talking with Pierre and Arden before they headed off for the Alpha Tauri garage after glancing over at Lyla and Carlos.

"I missed you too, Carlos." Lyla says with a grin when he places her down.

"Make sure you don't kill her, yeah!" Arden calls out.

"No promises." Carlos smirks at the other driver.

Lyla, Carlos, and Charles said goodbye to the two Alpha Tauri drivers before the Monegasque walked over to them and they headed towards the Ferrari garage. Charles was giving both his best friend and teammate rules regarding the team principal of Ferrari – Mattia Binotto, because he knew that Carlos and Lyla were both ready to punch him if they got the chance.

Lyla's paddock pass hung around her neck and hit against her stomach she walked. Carlos had wrapped his arm around the younger woman's shoulders and pulled her into his side, pretty much parading her down the paddock and towards the bright red Ferrari motorhome.

"So, what are we not going to do?" Charles asks.

"Punch Mattia." Carlos and Lyla reply.

"Good." He nods.

"Can I kick him instead?" Lyla questions.

"No!" Charles says loudly. "No violence."

"But he deserves it!" Lyla defends.

"No." Charles looks at her. "Want me to say it in English? French? Carlos can say it in Spanish if you need that as well."

"No." Lyla mutters quietly.

Charles walked slightly ahead of Carlos and Lyla. The former of the two walking behind him had his eyebrows raised.

"Since when was he so scary?" Carlos whispers in Spanish.

"Since Ferrari fucked him over apparently." Lyla replies. "Villian era Charles."

They had no more time to comment because Charles had opened the doors to the Ferrari motorhome and was waiting for them to walk through. Carlos broke away from Lyla, putting his hands on her shoulders and placing her in front of him to lead her through the crowd so she didn't get lost and Charles couldn't help but laugh when turned around to see the scene behind him.

"She's not a child." He comments, raising his eyebrows at his teammate.

"She's short enough to be one." Carlos smirks.

"I will deck you." Lyla threatens.

"Your being banned from being around Lando." Carlos mutters.

"Yes, we do not accept that type of language, Deliah." Charles adds.

"Fuck the both of you."

Charles shakes his head, grabbing her wrist and pulling her through the crowd to hurry up her pace. Italian greetings were thrown around and Carlos had to cover Lyla's mouth with his hand when Mattia appeared because Lyla wasn't allowed to throw swear words and threats towards the team principal no matter how bad Carlos wanted her to.

Lyla allowed the two drivers to lead her through to their drivers rooms where they dropped their stuff that they didn't need before they left again. She walked sandwiched in between the two of them, Charles on one arm and Carlos on the other.

The Ferrari team were excited to have Lyla back again. The young Italian woman was a very familiar face in the Ferrari motorhome and garage and was often the reckoning force with Charles and Carlos whenever something went down. Everyone had wished that she had been attending the first race of the season because that was when both drivers had needed her and she wasn't around for them.