Part 48

Putting the F1 drivers in a club and giving them access to a lot of alcohol never ended well.

Arden and Pierre were making out in a darkened corner of the club. Kimi and Valtteri were chugging bottle of vodka after bottle of vodka whilst being stood a top a table with Sebastian trying to get them down but Fernando drowning out the German man with his drunken Spanish shouting. Carlos and Lando were on the dance floor with their arms around each other swaying side to side and pumping their drinks into the air. Daniel and Max were off doing karaoke somewhere because you could hear them but not see them. Lance and Esteban were off their face with a drunken Mick giggling between them.

That wasn't even everyone.

Pretty much every driver was either tipsy or drunk - this included Sebastian but he had sobered up after hearing that Kimi had already fallen from a table three times.

Lyla and Charles had originally been attached to each other, but now the blonde was teasing the brunette by getting extremely up close and personal with some other men and women on the dance floor and poor Charles couldn't even do anything because they were out in public and he was to drunk to think straight.

"LYLA! TOTO'S ON THE PHONE!" Lewis' voice echoes.

"TOTO WOLFF!?" She shouts, rushing away from the guy she'd been dancing with.

"YES TOTO WOLFF!" Lewis cheers. "Toto! Say hi to Lyla Loo!"

"Hi Lyla." Toto laughs, seeing his drunken drover put an arm around the drunken woman. "How much have you had?"

'Erm," she pauses, putting up 5 fingers to the phone screen. "2!"

Toto just laughs, pinching the bridge of his nose as he watched Lyla be called away into the crowd leaving Lewis shouting after her and pouting like a child who hadn't gotten his own way.

"A drink for you Charlie Bear." Max shoves a drink towards the Monegasque. "A drink for you Princess Lyla."

"She's no princess, Maxie." Daniel states from the Dutchmen's side.

"I'm a devil!" Lyla throws her arms in the air.

"Okay! That's enough you lot." Sebastian rushes over, whisking the drinks from their hands.

"SPOIL SPORT!" Charles shouts.

"SEB! YOU PARTY POOPER!" Lyla adds.

"I know full well you know what your doing, Daniel." Sebastian points to the grinning Aussie. "These two obviously don't."

The German hooked an arm around the very drunk Lyla and Charles and pulled them towards the table he had managed to wrangle Fernando and Kimi onto. Lyla wouldn't stop giggling and Charles had decided he was going to be speaking French from now on meaning Sebastian had no clue what he was saying and everyone who could translate was drunk out of their fucking minds.

"Hey, Seb." Lyla tugs on his arm. "Arden and Pierre are making out again."

"What!?" Sebastian shouts. "Where?"

"Don't know. I forgot." She shrugs. "CHARLES YOUR SPEAKING FRENCH!"

"Sorry." He grins sheepishly.

Kimi and Fernando were having a conversation, although one was talking in slurred Spanish and the other in slurred Finnish meaning neither knew what the other was saying.

Sebastian turned his back for two seconds before he heard a thump and turned around to find Charles passed out and Lyla cackling like a mad man because of it. In the midst of that chaos, he spotted the two boys making out and rushed over to spilt them up and after successfully doing so he dragged both Arden and Pierre over to the table where Lyla had gotten her hands on another drink.