Part 12

"LEWIS HAMILTON I HATE YOU!"

"THE FEELING IS MUTUAL THEN LYLA ANDRE-ACCARDI!"

The British Mercedes driver stood before the Italian ex-driver with his hands on her hips as she glared at him. A few feet behind them, Sebastian Vettel was sat on the edge of a chair with his head in his hands whilst Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo laughed extremely loudly from next to him.

"You know, you two are no help whatsoever." Lewis states, pointing at them.

"You think we're going to risk facing Lyla's wrath to help you?" Max asks.

"Oh shit, yeah." Lewis laughs slightly. "Lyla I'm sorry."

"That's what I fucking thought you dickhead." She says back to him.

Lewis' eyes widen at the smirk that forms on her lips before he quickly sidesteps around her and runs over towards Sebastian. Lyla turns around and follows him with her eyes, quirking an eyebrow as she watched the seven-time world champion hide behind the four-time world champion.

"Lewis," Sebastian sighs. "You know hiding behind me will be no help."

"But no one dares defy you, Seb!" Lewis cries. "Where's Kimi?"

"He won't help." Daniel sighs. "He'll side with her, don't even try it."

"Speaking from experience?" Lyla smirks.

Before anyone could make a comment, Charles, Arden and Pierre emerged from the hotel talking between themselves. Lewis let out a breath before shouting for Arden to save him which made Lyla roll her eyes as Arden looked between his younger half-sister and the reigning world champion with knitted eyebrows.

"What did you do this time?" Pierre asks with a laugh.

"He's the one who put his Mercedes cap on my head!" Lyla protests.

"Oh he's a dead-man walking." Charles cuts in.

"Seb!" Lewis cries again, hearing the foreign words being exchanged.

"What?" Sebastian looks over his shoulder at Lewis.

"Their planning my death!" Lewis shakes the German, hands on Sebastian's shoulders as he hid behind him. "WHY WON'T YOU SAVE ME?!"

"Lewis, you were stupid enough to put your Mercedes cap on Lyla's head." Sebastian replies. "Don't be dramatic."

"She's lets other people do it!"

"They aren't Red Bulls biggest rival right now."

"George got to put a Williams cap on her head the other day."

"Did my words just fall onto deaths ears?"

Lewis screams, jumping up from his space behind Sebastian and running away which left Arden chasing after him. Daniel and Max were cracking up again as Sebastian just sighed and turned to face Lyla who gave him an innocent shrug as she sat down opposite the German man before her.

"Your not going to help?" Max asks between his laughter.

"I'm currently seeing a seven-time world champion be scared of my brother who couldn't hurt a fly." Lyla deadpans. "Of course I'm not going to help."

Pierre had his entire focus on recording the scene which he had been doing ever since Sebastian and Lewis' bickering had flown into the air whilst Charles dropped onto the chair next to Lyla, still recovering from his sickness.

"How are you feeling?" Sebastian questions the Monegasque.

"Less like shit." Charles mutters.

"As long as your not clung to me again." Lyla warns.