Part 33

The Monaco Grand Prix weekend had always been one that Lyla thoroughly enjoyed.

Although, she was already struggling to enjoy it because of the fact she had Arthur LeClerc attached to her side.

In the past, she had created chaos (getting ice-cream with Kimi and Jenson for example) but this weekend she had been put on strict babysitting duty by Charles - which meant not only no chaos from her part but stopping Arthur from causing chaos as well.

Many cameras had already spotted the trio walking into the paddock, quite literally the royalty of Monaco at this point.

"ARTHUR LECLERC I SWEAR TO GO YOUR BROTHER IS GOING TO MURDER ME!" Lyla shouts.

"MAYBE THATS A GOOD THING LYLA!" Arthur shouts back, continuing his sprint away from her.

The young woman pinched the bridge her nose as she slowed from a run, placing her hands on her hips as she stared off to where she could see Arthur laughing as he held both her and Charles' phones in his hands since he had stolen them from the Ferrari motorhome only moments before.

"Struggling?" Her brothers voice echoes in her ear.

"Tell me I was never this bad." She looks up at him.

"Okay, you were never that bad." Arden grins.

Lyla hits his arm as he starts laughing before she turns her attention back to the youngest Monegasque who had stopped and turned to face her, pouting when he realised she was no longer following him and playing into his games. Lyla put her hand up and beckoned him back with her finger, Arthur slowly beginning to walk towards her and Arden.

"Did someone let you have caffeine?" Arden asks once Arthur was in ear shot.

"Yep!" He says happily. "One of the mechanics, I think he forgot about the rule."

Lyla sighs, grabbing his wrist and removing both phones from his hand before dragging him down the paddock with Arden walking behind Arthur to make sure the very hyper Monegasque didn't escape and cause Charles to kill Lyla for letting his brother run havoc in the paddock.

Unfortunately, Lyla was left by herself with Arthur when she got to the Ferrari motorhome since Arden wasn't allowed inside. The blonde woman dragged the dirty blonde in behind her before placing Arthur in front of her and putting her hands on his shoulders - ignoring the fact he was slightly taller than her and that they both looked stupid. Arthur took the opportunity to break away from her, grabbing both phones again in a swift motion and running further into the motorhome. Lyla was immediately shouting swears at him in a mixture of English, French, Italian and Spanish which caught the attention of people around.

"Alright." Carlos sighs, grabbing Arthur by the upper arms when he ran into him. "Calm it."

"He's been given caffeine." Lyla sighs, approaching and taking the phones back. "Thank you."

"Your both spoil sports." Arthur pouts.

"WHO GAVE ARTHUR CAFFEINE!?" Carlos shouts into the motorhome.

A hand shot up and Lyla glared daggers at the mechanic who had obviously just realised his mistake. Carlos and Lyla had to wrangle Arthur into a chair before the Italian disappeared to go get some water for the younger whilst Carlos made sure that the chaos causing LeClerc brother didn't disappear and try to wreck more havoc than he already had.

"Drink." Lyla places the cup down in front of Arthur who raises an eyebrow at her. "Arthur LeClerc I swear to god I will go and get Lorenzo and Charles if you don't drink it."