--- loyal. ; ♥️,♣️

--- slight angst, kinda hurt / comfort, big fluff

;  nishiya are a power couple.

; time is weird (or niragi extremely fast, idk) (and also ann is a magic healer or sth)

; and also very ooc niragi and chishiya

---

chishiya got a serious injury during a spades game, so niragi stays the night at his room.

---

niragi was nervously walking around in the meeting room. "they still didn't come back?!", he ran through his, now open hair with his fingers. "niragi, calm down! he is fine.", aguni said, concerned. "how do you know?! usually, the latest games finish around this time!" he sighed, distressed. "i'll go look for him." "niragi, its okay. chishiya will be back soon. stay here.", hatter said. niragi grabbed his gun and pointed it at hatter. "niragi!", aguni said angry, but niragi ignored him. "i said, i will look for him. i don't fucking care what you want me to do. this is important." and he left.

"aguni, you said you would keep him under control!", hatter said angrily. "but he's getting more and more out of hand! fix it! he's getting a real danger for the executives." ann sighed. "i'm trying, believe me. but you know how he is when its about chishiya." "he's always been dangerous, since aguni recruited him. he's just worried about chishiya. with a good reason." hatter got louder. "he is completely disregarding ANY rules! he didn't even listen to aguni anymore." "because it's about CHISHIYA!", aguni said, his fists clenched. "he loves him. of course he is worried." "niragi is a TICKING TIME BOMB! who knows when he will actually kill us all! he needs to go, as soon as possible. but... if he just goes... he might want to want revenge. kill him, aguni."

aguni looked at his friend with wide eyes. "i'm not going to do that." hatter came closer. "it seems like you too have forgotten the rules here... death to the traitors, aguni." "go on, kill me. or kill niragi himself. i won't do it. you don't know him like i do, hatter. he is far more than just the killer machine you use him as. but i promise, if he actually starts killing other people here than traitors, i will eliminate him."

"i'm just gonna pretend i didn't hear that.", niragi stepped into the room again, an unconscious person in their hands. he laid chishiya down on the table, so that the blood on the white jacket got visible, near his heart. "thats what you call fine, huh?" he pointed his sniper rifle at hatter once again. "thats nothing to worry about? he's almost dead. found him maybe hundred metres from here. he WALKED ALL. THE. DAMN. WAY. BACK."

"niragi, please put the gun away.", aguni said, trying to be as emotionless as possible. rapidly, niragi turned around, now pointing the gun at aguni. "you too. is that what you call FINE?! god, how i hate you all here." he turned around and started to leave the room. "fix him.", he nodded to chishiyas unconscious body. "if not, i can't promise anything." a door fell shut."see? he will kill us all someday!", hatter said, almost furious, looking at aguni. "he will, if we don't take care of chishiya now. ann, can you do that?"

the fight between the number one and the general continued. "niragi is only like this, because chishiya is in danger! you know how obsessed he is with him! and also, he's not using his rifle. he's just threatening.", aguni tried to defend the militant. "i want you to talk to him. tell him he's not allowed to bring his rifle into the meeting room anymore." aguni sighed. "you know, he will throw a huge tantrum because of that? it's almost like he's married to that gun or something. he takes it everywhere." "its for our safety, aguni! why don't you understand?!"