Chapter 41

Heading back to the water, the boat that was still in the center of the river, the animals followed us. We both walked into the now chilled water swimming to the boat, he put his sword in first then lifted himself in after. Looking at the water, fully black and reflecting the moon and stars.

The moonlight lit up the area we were at, "Lil? You okay?"

Snapping out of it. "Hmm? Yeah sorry, it's just really pretty here."

Putting my arms on the side of the boat he helped me up into it, my clothes being heavy with water and slippery we both fell over into the boat making it rock sporadically. We both stayed still waiting for it to calm down. I was on top of Aiden, my head on his chest, his heart beating a bit fast.

"I'm so sorry." Picking myself up the boat rocked even more, he grabbed my waist stopping my moving. "Wait, let it settle, you'll tip the boat."

Looking down at him rolling my eyes "does it matter anymore? We both are already wet."

Slowly he sat up, his face close to mine still holding my waist. He whispered, "Don't move. Trust me"

My heart was pounding in my ears, I could literally feel the blood pooling and warming in my cheeks. His eyes slowly studied my face before going to my lips, his hand came up to my cheek brushing away drips of water with his thumb. His lips pressed into mine softly, kissing him back following his lead.

He gripped the back of my corset tightly, I wrapped my arms around his neck running my fingers through the back of his hair. The way this kiss felt was nearly consuming, like we both could not get enough of it.

My legs straddling his waist I could feel something hardening beneath me. Though this time it didn't freak me out like it had with Cyrus, it made me move my hips against him.

Soft moans came from his throat, the sound of it making me practically melt in his arms. Aiden held me tightly, lifting me up then laying me down on my back so he was on top, bumping my head on the seat of the boat. We both patted the hurt laughing before continuing.

His lips started kissing down my face to my jaw then trailing down my neck, my breathing getting a bit heavier and my toes slightly curling. Lingering at my collarbones and chest softly kissing me. Leaning up he went back to kissing my neck, I reached behind my back pulling at the laces, the wet clothes were nearly suffocating and very uncomfortable.

He shook his head whispering into my neck "you don't have to take off your clothes if you do not want to."

His words vibrated against my neck "do you want to take them off instead."

I could feel his smile growing on my skin, exciting him even more one of his hands came to my back. Kissing me deeply again and unlacing the corset, nearly ripping the strings off until he was able to get it off.

His hand now roaming my body, every touch he made felt like electricity zapping through me. Trailing down kisses again, I arched my back up as he kissed and licked on my breasts.

Letting out sounds I never knew I could make, between my legs got very warm. Trailing my fingers on his back and arms, he started pulling down my skirt continuing his journey on my body kissing every scar on his way.

Briefly stopping I looked down at him completely embarrassed thinking I did something wrong but he was looking at the newly pink scars, his thumb running over one of them. The brand his father put on me, the silver dove. He then looked at the rivaak bite that was still somewhat pink on my side. Did he know what the brand ment? I dwelled on it for a moment.

About to say something to him he cupped under my leg and kissed on my inner thigh and knee, softly nipping at the skin.

My breath got stuck in my throat and I no longer had any other thoughts, "If you want me to stop, tell me. I am just being selfish. I've wanted to do this since we were teenagers."