Chapter 42

That night I had the strangest dreams, it was just a replay of the time with Aiden but when I had my release and looked at him he turned into Kade.

I woke up breathing heavily, between my legs were warm and wet. Absolutely embarrassed and ashamed of myself I got situated before trying to sleep again.

Binx was sleeping right next to me on the pillow, petting him and cuddling him, "glad to see you are alive."

My heart stopped at the sound of Kade's voice. Turning around to him "of course I'm alive?"

He was sitting in a chair by the fireplace watching me, "I was notified of your heart stopping. Then when I sent out someone they got killed."

Touching my neck, that's what the glowing was. When I had my orgasim thats when my heart stopped a bit. Biting the corners of my mouth, laughing a bit.

"Well yeah I killed the shadow person you sent after me. How about you just fucking kill me now and save yourself and everyone else all this hassle. I made a good enough impression on many people that I'll make a good memory. I'm prepared to die so just do it already. Stop being a coward and do it yourself."

His brow rose, but the rest of his face was emotionless. "That'll ruin the fun and end this game though."

Now I stood from the bed "you're the only one playing this game."

His eyes traced me from head to toe, standing from his chair before me. "How about you play with me then?"

Pressing my brows together, "I'm not stupid. So no." Smirking "I know you're far from stupid, that's why it'd be an entertaining one."

Crossing my arms giving him an annoyed look, I think doing something sexual for the first time made me cocky as hell because right now there was not a drop of fear in me standing before this man.

"Again, no I am not playing a game with you." He vanished, then appeared from behind me, his face coming to my ear.

"If you win this game I can tell you where you came from and why the Sutara wanted you so bad. I'll even let you be a Queen once I am done."

My heart sank, how did he know anything about me? "Royalty? Clearly you know nothing about me."

His breath warm against my ear, chills going up my spine "then tell me more about you."

Bringing my elbow up to him though he caught it then spun me around to face him. His jaw was clenched and flexing, curse Emberleigh for putting it in my mind that he was cute, cause she was so right.

"You really have some nerve and death wish huh."

His grip was really tight on me "yeah a bit of both, the only thing you have going for you is attempting to intimidate people."

A smirk and chuckle from him "attempting?"

He grabbed my face holding me firmly a zapping sound started, he raised his hand that was engulfed in lightening, how the fuck I thought he controlled a weird type of fire. Keeping my composure thinking about the peacefulness of death. Staring right into his eyes as he brought it to my face the smell of burning metals and sulfur filled the air around me.

Pressing his fingers into my temple and shocked me, gritting my teeth and screaming through them. My knees buckling underneath me. The only thing keeping me up was his grip on my face, I could feel a wetness coming from my ears and nose.

My eyes burning tears running down my face, why was no one helping me? Why was Binx still asleep on the bed?

He took his fingers away, and it felt like nothing happened at all, there was no blood coming from my nose or ears, I only had tears streaming down my face. My throat was not sore from the screams, he was using it to get into my head.