ⅠⅠⅠ

Max's POV

What the hell is my problem?!

Sweat trickled down my back as I gasped for air. My body was red and my vision blurry as I sunk further into my ice bath. I had never had a heat so intense- nor a heat so draining. My hair stuck to my face as I curled into a ball. My stomach was screaming in agony, as if it were being trampled by thousands of wild boars. The worst part was, all I could do was pathetically cry out in pain.

"Young master-" The physician sat next to the bath, "-Please, just take the suppressants!"

"Don't fucking pity me you p-peasant!" I jolted as a sharp pain tore through my body, "I can t-take it!"

"Please...you know your father would hate you doing this-"

"Don't tell me what father would say!" I crawled out of the tub, not fighting back as I was carried to bed.

Of course I had heats before this, of course I had gotten somewhat used to the pain, and of course this is all part of being a shitty omega. Everything was perfect, that is until I was presented and titled an omega. Omegas, the lowest ranking and least powerful. Omegas, the submissive and breedable. Omegas, the useless and worthless.

Why was I born like this...why wasn't I born a strong alpha?

Father's life- no, our life- was perfect until we found out. I had everything an alpha has, bravery and determination, just to become a shitty omega. All I could do was weep into my pillow as my heat inflamed my body.

This is all his fault! I never asked for a mate- especially a mudblood.

I knew I had a mate here, afterall, it was in the last letter father left me. Not that I came here in search of a mate- I came to escape the hell that is homeschool. Now I could feel everything he felt and it was driving me insane. I could feel his heartbeat even though we were floors apart, its gentle pulse proving he was fast asleep as I was suffering. I still smelled his sickening scent around me as if I had made a nest of his skin.

It's been hours...how much longer will I suffer?

This all had to be a mistake. A pureblood like me being mated to a mutt? A pureblood like me being mated to someone who's here only due to his luck? Why was the world being so cruel to me? My fated mate can't be him, it just can't be. He seemed so unaffected, there was no way we were fated mates, he was much too calm for an alpha- especially one around their fated mate.

Why is my body the only one reacting? Stupid omega emotions...

I eventually drifted off to sleep with the help of the oils my physician was diffusing.

.。. :*☆~☆*: .。.

His hearts racing

I stumbled out of my dorm, my body soaked and my mind sinking as I held onto the wall panels for balance. I couldn't stop myself from following his scent, which used to be faint but now it was the only thing I could smell. I almost fell down the stairs as I made my way to his dorm. The halls were so dark yet I had to find him. I needed him.

I hate being so weak

"I knew someone smelled good..." the hair on the back of my neck stood as low growls hissed around me.

⚠️The following contains scenes of attempted sexual assault. If you know this will trigger you please scroll until you see the caution signs again!!⚠️

"W-Who are you!" I warned, but it came out as a whine. "Stay away-"

I winced as a pair of hands pinned me down, one pair holding my arms as the other held my legs. They smelled awful and their pheromones were suffocating. I tried to squirm but every movement hurt. Every movement felt like hot needles were stabbing into my skin. Their hands were sweaty and sticky and made my skin crawl.

"C'mon, we know you want it, you little slut." One of their voices was deeper than the others.

"No! L-Let me go!" I hated the way my voice shook. "You can't do this-"

"Just be a good little omega and take it~" One teased as I felt his filthy tongue slid up my neck. "I should claim you just for fun~"

"H-Help! Someone help!" I cried.

"Shut up already! You're killing the mood-OW! He kicked me!"

"It wasn't him, and he's the least of your worries." His voice made my body feel fuzzy.

All I could hear now was my own heart as my body was freed. Shadows moved around me but I had been moved away, or maybe I was moved out of the way. My nose hurt almost as much as my body, the smells and pheromones overwhelming my fragile mind. Everything was happening so fast and my brain was unable to keep up.

⚠️End of scene⚠️

"I'm here now," he whispered. "I'm here."

I hated how I clung to him. I hated how I buried my face in his neck and how comforting his embrace was. I hated how I let him carry me back to my dorm. I hated how my physician let him in. I hated how he was acting so normally and how he had no signs of going into a rut. I hated how his muddy eyes gave me butterflies and how his filthy hair looked so good in dimmed light.

I hated him.

"I'm going to leave now, alright?" He whispered.

"No! Don't leave me," I clung to his arm like a big baby, "Please...I don't want to be left again..."

What's wrong with me?! Why can't I stop talking? I sound like an idiot-

"I'll stay," he ran his hands through my hair. "I'll stay as long as you need me to."

I finally fell asleep, the sharp pains becoming light stings as I buried my face in his chest. I hated how comfortable I was with this complete stranger. I hated how comfortable I was with an alpha. I hated how he had to save me because I was too weak to save myself. I hated how he was being so kind to me. I hated how hearing his heartbeat calmed me.

I hated how safe I felt around him.