XVⅠ🔞

⚠️SMUT WARNING!!⚠️

Max's POV

My body was burning as if I were sitting in an oven. Every second became more and more unbearable. I could barely speak with a mouth full of drool, and all my thoughts were just as muddled. Everywhere I moved was soaked in sweat, the sheets sticking to my body as I desperately pulled at Nathan's clothes. I tugged at my own clothing, which was glued to my body and making the heat worse.

"Max-" He gently slipped my pants down as his ravenous eyes stared into mine, "-If we do this, I'm not going to be able to stop myself. We'll breed again-"

"I don't care!" My hoarse voice shouted, "P-please...I need you."

"Tell me what you want," he whispered, "Tell me what you need."

"I n-need you-"

"No, Max." His hand gently pulled my hair, leaning my head back as his breath blew against my neck. "Be specific..."

"I need you inside me, dammit!" My hands tightly gripped his shirt as he raked his teeth against my neck, "I n-need you to breed me..."

"Good boy..." He smiled, his appetite obvious as his eyes traced down my body. "Now, Lay down."

I followed my instincts, laying on my stomach as my hips arched in the air. I watched as he slowly unbuckled his pants, my lewd thoughts racing as he slipped his colossal cock into view. My mouth watered, my body oozing slick as he teasingly pressed his cock between my thighs. I whimpered as he gently rocked his waist forward, his cock stroking mine.

"N-Nathan...please-" I gasped as he plunged his cock inside me, "Nngh~!"

Nathan's POV

His insides coiled around my cock, sucking it in deeper as my balls slapped against his butt. My hands slid to his tiny waist, holding him up as I slammed inside of him. His hands gripped the sheets as he babbled under me, his cute cock twitching as a spray of white shot out of it. I could feel my own bubbling inside my balls as his whines became whimpers and his hands clawed at the sheets.

"N-Nathan- It's t-too much~" Max gasped as my tip dug into a warm, soft gap inside him. "N-Nath-AH~"

I forced my tip through, my breaths heavy and eyes barely able to focus on anything above his ass. Just burying my hands in it was enough to get off- but being inside of it was so much better. His insides clenched around my tip as I sat him in my lap, my teeth sinking into his shoulder as my cock pulsed inside of him.

Max's POV

I cannot take much more of this- I'll pass out!

I could feel it- and see it, resting in my stomach. The outline of his cock was obvious as he thrusted up inside of me. He held my wrists as I squirmed, feeling him pummel my womb with every pump. His cock throbbed and twitched as I felt myself tightly cling to it, my butt clenching harder with each thrust.

"Look at my little prince sitting on his throne..." His raspy growl made goosebumps trickle down my skin, "How's it feel, hm?"

"Na-mmh~!" My cock throbbed as another load squirted out, my brain completely empty besides thoughts of his cock. "G-good..."

"Tsk." He growled as he grinded my hips against his waist, "I know you can be louder than that."

"G-Good!" I couldn't make my voice louder than a squeak.

"Louder." He slammed my hips down as he slammed up, drilling his cock around my womb as my eyes rolled back. "Max, scream it."

"Y-YES IT F-FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD~!" I moaned as tears rushed down my cheeks, completely overwhelmed by his mass being buried inside me.

My toes curled as he moaned, my breath hitching as his arms tightly wrapped around my waist and held me down. My stomach heaved as warmth flooded it, his heavy semen drenching my insides as I stuttered incoherently. I couldn't open my eyes as I collapsed against his chest, melting in his arms as his breathing soothed me to sleep.

⚠️End of Scene⚠️

Nathan's POV

Fuck

He snored softly, his blonde lashes fluttering as I squeezed his hand. He smelled sweet, like cookies baking on a cold day. His skin was sweaty and sticking to mine as I massaged his back. He looked so angelic, even in the dark he seemed to faintly glow. I wondered what he was dreaming of, and if I was part of his peaceful slumber. Was he dreaming of world domination? Possibly.

I looked at the floor, Leonardo's body lay broken and bruised. I felt sick, the lack of remorse making me question my own identity. Before Max, I was so sure of what I wanted. I wanted to graduate from Rosemary Hall, take over my sponsor's business, and live out my life quietly. Now, I knew Rosemary Hall was hell and Max was my heaven. Now, I knew my sponsor was my monstrous father who purposely kept me in the dark. Now, I knew that I was just as bad as him- lacking remorse for the harm I caused. I felt nothing but a strange sense of joy as I stared at Leonardo's lifeless corpse.

I'm mated.

I'm a monster.

I'm an alpha.

I gently rubbed Max's stomach, smiling as he stirred. For a moment I got a glimpse of those sapphire orbs, and then they disappeared back under his eyelids. Bite marks were scattered around his body along with hickies, his pristine skin now covered in my trace. If another alpha even thought of getting too close my scent would overwhelm them and their filthy mind. Only I could touch him, hear his voice, be near him-

Stop!

My stomach dropped as I realized how obsessive and possessive I was being. Max was his own person, someone who wasn't here only for my satisfaction and entertainment. I hated how easily my mind objectified him but knew that without suppressants stopping it was near impossible. I wanted him to be safe around me yet I had violently blacked out and only left my rage when his scent triggered a rut. All I wanted was to protect him, yet something told me I'd end up having to protect him from myself.