X 🔞

⚠️SMUT WARNING!!⚠️

Max's POV

Our lips met, the remaining distance closing as we embraced. The warmth of his mouth against mine as intoxicating as cold rain on a scorching summer day. The blanket dropped as my hands held onto him, heavy breaths whispering as he pressed gentle kisses down my neck. He lingered on my neck, my thoughts racing as he slowly licked a wide circle.

Is he going to mark me now?

I trembled, the excitement mixing with anxiety as I squeezed his shoulders. I wanted to mate- of course I wanted to- but the reality of the decision suddenly sunk in. I was going to be his for the rest of my life the moment his teeth sunk into my neck. We would be bound together until the end of forever.

Am I really ready?

"You're shaking..." his lips trailed up my neck to my ear, gently tugging at it with his teeth.

"I..." I swallowed the lump in my throat as tears stung my eyes, "I'm s-sorry...I don't know why..."

"Shh...we don't have to go all the way tonight..." My back arched as his delicate touch trailed down my back, his voice soothing my anxiety. "We don't have to do anything-"

"No! I...I want you to touch me...please" I held my hands over my mouth as he gently lifted my nightgown.

"If you're going to smother yourself, do it with something better." He gently moved my hands as I felt my face flush, realizing I was half-nude in front of him.

"With what? Perhaps..." I pulled him down by his collar, "Perhaps you'll make that mouth of yours more useful."

My hands tangled in his hair as we hungrily kissed, whining as he sucked and tugged at my bottom lip as I tugged at his pants. His tongue pressed into my mouth, slipping his taste in along with it. My hands clenched his shirt as I moaned into his mouth, his skin rocking against my shaft and sending waves of tingling pleasure. I couldn't bear it much longer, the warning signs of an approaching heat were brewing beneath my brain. I could already feel the slick dripping from my tip and bottom as he squeezed it.

"Max," he gasped for air as we broke apart, "Max, if you want to stop we have to now-"

He growled quietly as he buried his face in my neck, his breaths becoming vigorous and feverish. I could feel my mind fogging as overwhelming tingles replaced the sharp pain from the hollow feeling inside. His pheromones were so intense, I could practically see them and their soft glow around his body...specifically his cock.

There's no possible way for me to take all of it in!

My heartbeat echoed in my ears as I slid onto my knees in front of him, his eyes watching my every move like a wolf watching a bunny. His scent masked my thoughts as I watched it pulse in front of me, my body begging me to take it in and his begging me to suck it. I couldn't help but want to taste it as I slowly stroked it, watching his body flush as his pheromones reacted.

"M-Max please-" His hands tightly gripped my hair as his waist jolted forward, "Please I can't wait-ah~"

I flicked my tongue against his tip, accepting the sweet and salty offer from his body as I sucked it into my mouth. I wrapped my hands around the base of his shaft as I tried to suck it all in, trying not to gag on his girth. My eyes watered as his taste filled my mouth, now tasting sickeningly sweet as I swallowed around it. I shivered as I swirled my tongue around his shaft, his tip throbbing in my throat as I pulled his entire shaft in.

"God...Max..." his voice made my heart race as I looked up at him, "Good boy."

Good boy?

My ears burned as I buried my face between his legs, pressing his cock against my throat as he moaned. Slick poured out of me as whines spilled from my mouth. The hollow feeling inside was only stinging now, a warm gooey feeling replacing the fever that normally plagued my mind during heats. All I could think about was the fat cock soaking in my mouth and my attractive alpha who was starting to squirm.

Please call me that again

Nathan's POV

It was starting to become unbearable- but in the best way possible. The feeling of my cock engulfed in the wet heat of his mouth was euphoric yet I craved more. My waist thrusted against his mouth, the sound of him gagging making my boner harder than I knew it could be. The pressure from his tight throat milked my cock as my hands held his head up so I could see his sexy dazed eyes. Watching him sit in the puddle of slick under him and hearing him whimper...

"Max...ah~ please..." My body burned for release as his lips squeezed my shaft, "I-hah~"

My legs twitched as I held onto his hair, feeling lightheaded as I dissolved in the pleasure. I felt the throbbing soften to pulsing as I closed my eyes, letting the ripples of euphoria ease my heated brain. I slowly opened my eyes as the throbbing returned, this time more intense and cutting through the moment of peace.

"Nngh~" Max whimpered as he slid my cock out of his mouth, covering his swollen lips as he loudly gulped down my load.

"Max, I-" I could feel the rut restarting, "I-I'm still-"

"Mate me." He pulled me onto the floor and on top of him, locking me down with his hefty thighs. "Now."

I pinned his legs back as I shoved inside him, his slick-lined insides squelching as he squealed under me. His nails dug into my back as his legs pushed my waist down. His insides curled around my cock, milking it tighter than his mouth as my cock buried inside him. All I could think about was how much deeper I needed to be in him and how amazing he smelled...and how unsoiled his neck was.

Breed

My tongue swirled around his neck as he whined under me, my hands pinning his behind his head as he leaned it back. My mouth sucked on the thin skin as my waist slammed into his, his whines fueling my thrusts. My teeth raked against the skin as my mind managed to focus, my heart racing as I let go of his hands and pinned his legs above his head.

Breed

My teeth sunk into his neck as I felt my cock throb inside him, a new ripple of euphoria surrounding my mind as his body slumped under mine, his chest rising and falling with each heavy breath as the outline of my cock peeked from his stomach. His ecstasy filled eyes rolled back as slick and semen oozed out of him.

I slumped beside him, wrapping my arms around him as he buried his face in my neck. He smelled different, like me yet sweeter. I caressed his fatigued body, looking at his now marked neck as he snored softly.

My mate...

⚠️End of scene⚠️

His eyes opened slowly as he snuggled up against me, the light from the opened drapes of the living room softly glowing from the morning sun. His hair was already perfect, and the physical marking on his neck had already started to vanish. His body had already started recovery. A small smile spread across his glowing face as our eyes met.

 A small smile spread across his glowing face as our eyes met

"Good morning," I whispered.