ⅠV

Nathan's POV

He's lucky I'm on strong suppressants or anything could've happened...

I had been on suppressants since freshman year, mainly because my sponsor thought my alpha instincts would be stronger once I was around people. I think he's just delusional and insistent on making me someone I'm not. Regardless, my suppressants made my life similar to a betas. Sure, my pheromones flared but besides that I had never had a huge spike in them.

Well, besides last night.

I barely remember what happened, but my bloody fists are reminders. I remember my heart hammering in my chest as I slept, then my nose began to sting as a caramel scent lingered closer and closer. Then I remember panic- not mine- but just the feeling of distress and fear. I was outside my dorm when I saw him and two alphas. I don't remember their faces but their scent will forever be in my memory. Putrid, rancid, and desperate, about to violate an omega who was so deep in his heat he couldn't fight back.

I remember nearly choking on my own pheromones as I carried him up to his dorm, ignoring the rut that pricked at my mind. I remember seeing how needy he was and being...tempted. I remember feeling his hands slide up my chest and tightly grip my shoulders as he nuzzled my neck. I remember wanting to lean over and pin his hands back-

That's enough.

I was still beside him, knowing I was going to be late but this time not caring. His heat seemed less intense as his face slowly drained from red to pink. His breathing had calmed down yet he spent all night squirming. His distress pheromones had mostly subsided thankfully, too much stress is bad for anyone but especially omegas.

"What are you still doing here?" He yawned as his butler rushed to redo his robe. "You pervert! What did you do to me in my sleep?!"

"Save you from two alphas? Carry you back to your room? Stay with you-"

"Okay, okay! I get your shitty point!" He tried to get up but crashed back down, "You should've stayed out of it!"

"And let you get violated?!-"

"I don't want your pity!" He threw every pillow he had at me, "Don't you have a class to get to?"

"I told you I'd stay as long as you need me to." I propped his pillows up behind him as he sneered at me.

"Well I don't need you! So...um..." he jerked away as his ears flushed red. "Just leave!"

"Alright, alright." I grabbed my hoodie.

"What the hell! Put it back-" he tried to sit up but cringed and fell back down.

He's in pain

"You want me to go but you want my stuff to stay?" The way he glared at me made my face flush.

"Don't question me." He growled as he snatched my hoodie out of my hand. "Now get out."

Prick

"Yes, you're welcome! Gee, how grateful you are!" I grumbled as I turned to leave.

"As if I owe a mudblood like you a thank you!"

My heart stopped. Mudblood? How had he found out? Who told him? Has he known since he got here? Is that why he singled me out in class? Thousands of questions raced through my mind as I slowly turned back around, feeling fear morph into anger as his smirk turned sinister. Of course he'd find this funny, he's in a rich boys playground while I'm the broken swing he's weighing down.

"What's wrong? What's with the sudden silence huh?-"

"You have no idea what it's like-" I tried to keep my voice steady but I could feel the growl vibrating up my throat, "-To spend your entire life barely living."

"As if you know what my life is like-"

"I don't need to!" My hands had squeezed into tight fists, "Prince? Yeah your life looks just fine to me. Tell me little prince, have you ever had to walk barefoot in snow because the soles of your shoes fell apart?-"

"I-"

"Have you ever had to wait another night for dinner because Mom just didn't have it? Or maybe Mom had it and was just uninterested in sharing." My shadow hid him from the morning light, "Have you ever had to wake up dirty because you had no butler to stir your bath?"

"Well, no-"

"Have you ever had to hide in your room because if you say too much, people will find you- Not the you you are- but the you you used to be?" My hands slammed into his pillows, tightly squeezing them as I tried to keep my composure but the anger was boiling over.

"N-No..." he was trembling, tears welling in his big eyes as his lip quivered.

I want to tear him apart-

"I know what your life is like-" I could feel his pulse skyrocket as I leaned closer, "-Meaningless. You get to live your life leisurely. Lucky you."