☠︎︎𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢☠︎︎

⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎
𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴
𝖠𝗌
𝙴𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚊 𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚎 (𝙽𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚞𝚜)
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚍 𝚃𝚘

⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴𝖠𝗌𝙴𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚊 𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚎 (𝙽𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚞𝚜)𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚍 𝚃𝚘

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘙𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦
𝖠𝗌
𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍

⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂𝘛𝘰𝘮 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘵𝘰𝘯𝖠𝗌𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘 𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚞𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝙷𝚊𝚍 𝙽𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎

𝘛𝘰𝘮 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘵𝘰𝘯
𝖠𝗌
𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘 𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚞𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝙷𝚊𝚍 𝙽𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎

⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎⁂𝘛𝘰𝘮 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘵𝘰𝘯𝖠𝗌𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘 𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚞𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝙷𝚊𝚍 𝙽𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎

The Nephus family were thought to be descendants of Hades and Persephone. The God of the Dead, and the Goddess of Spring. The King and Queen of the Underworld.

The last name Nephus was known through the wizarding community. Nephus is a greek word for:

The son of God who eventually becomes God.

Any female born into this dark pureblood line were blessed—no, cursed with powers.

The ability to manipulate the dark and all that hallow it. Cursed for all their existence to hear the secrets and whispers of the damned that were stuck to the mortal plane.

Our story, follows the last descendant of that line.

Esme Liliana Snape.

Perhaps it was her powers that drove Voldemort to her. Perhaps it was her relentlessness. Perhaps it was because her father was already a loyal Deatheater. Who knows?

The fact is, she is one of the best of her age. Marked on her 15th birthday, Esme was the youngest to have received the honor of the Dark Lords mark.

Now, at age 16 in her sixth year at Hogwarts, Esme is tasked to kill her own Headmaster.

But, she isn't alone in this. She was paired with her very on Slytherin prince, Her fiancé, Draco Malfoy.

But they both carry a secret. Neither want to be Deatheaters. No, they are just doing what they must to protect the ones they love. Draco, with his mother on the line. Esme, with her father.

Esme had been honing her skills since a young age. Her father, Severus Snape, knew there was nothing he could do to hide her abilities. Instead, he helped her control them and use them to her advantage.

Of course, it isn't easy being able to hear the many pleadings of the dead since the age of three. But over time, you learn to get used to it.

Draco has been her best friend since diapers. Everything Draco had went through, Esme was there. There was no Draco Malfoy without Esme Snape. They were the prince and princess of the Slytherin house, and everyone knew it.

After they each had turned 16, their marriage was arranged by request of the Dark Lord. The only one that truly had a problem with it was Lucius Malfoy, who didn't like that his son was marrying someone not of completely pureblood. But he could never go against his Lord.

Draco and Esme were quite satisfied with it, actually. Neither romantically loved one another, but they still cared deeply. They began publicly 'dating' just after the announcement in The Prophet. They had already been sleeping together for months, a way of stress relief I suppose. Them being engaged and publicly dating just made things easier.

But feelings start to surface for the very boy her master wants to destroy. A boy she'd never see herself falling for in a million years. The Boy Who Lived.

And this, is where our story begins. The beginning of the Hogwarts school year of 1996.

As Duty and Devotion begin to come into question, will Esme be able to complete her task at hand?

Lets find out.