𝟸𝟾. 𝙱𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

The next few months went by in a blur. The school year had ended with Slytherin winning the house cup. Esme didn't let him live it down for weeks.

They spent most of the summer planning their wedding. They decided to have it in the orchard behind Lupin Cottage. The cottage had been left in Esme's name until Teddy turned 17. She could think of no better place to get married.

Molly helped generously. She'd grown rather fond of Esme when the girls true colors started to show. Without the looming of war and a Dark Lord always picking at her head, Esme Snape was a completely different person.

She definitely seemed more happy. She was still snarky as ever, but that was to be expected with Eliza Nephus as a mother.

Her and Harry had started therapy. As the months had gone by since the battle, the nightmares got worse. And theres only so much dreamless sleep can do. It was helping greatly. They got to talk to someone separately who was unbiased.

They'd decided on a early August wedding, just after Harry's 19th birthday. Then they'd honeymoon in greece for two weeks and be back in enough time for the start of the next school year and the full moon.

The night before their wedding Hermione, Luna, and Esme all went out for a night of drinks.

They went out to a muggle bar where they wouldn't be recognized. Luna tried to get male strippers involved but the very thought made Esme want to vomit.

They'd all got properly drunk and had a rather good night....until Esme punched someone for making a comment on her Dark Mark.

All he'd said was it was a cool tattoo, the poor muggle not knowing the true meaning behind it.

Yeah... they had to leave after that.

The three girls stumbled up the walkway of Godric's Hollow, all holding onto each other for dear life. They all but face-planted into the front door. Luckily the wards Esme had put up alerted Harry that someone had entered the houses premises so he was able to open the door to the three giggling girls.

"Hi Hazza!" Esme laughed out from her place on the ground. Hermione and Luna were attempting to pick her up.

"Harry Pottah we have brought you your bride!" Hermione said through majorly slurred words. Hermione rarely ever drinks, and Esme insisted she drink a lot tonight so the poor muggleborn was properly sloshed.

Harry chuckled, helping the girls pick his Fiancee up off the front steps and pull her into the house. The two girls followed behind, using one another to keep themselves up.

Ron, Neville, and George were all at Godric's Hollow for Harry's stag night, but they didn't get as drunk as the three girls standing before them.

Ron hurried over and caught Hermione just before she tripped over her own feet. Neville did the same for Luna, the girl mumbling about all the nargles in the room.

Esme stared up at Harry with the biggest dopey grin on her face. "Theres... theres two of you Harry.." She giggled, clutching onto him as best she could. "I love you and all but i don't think i can handle two of you... to much hair."

George was absolutely cracking up at the sight. "What i would give for a pensieve."

"Come on you sod, help us get them into the car!" Ron yelled at his brothers. Neville chose not to drink so he could drive them all home. He was actually the only one besides Harry that even owned a muggle car.

"On it Captain Ickle!" George said, saluting Ron.

Ron rolled his eyes, starting to pull Hermione out the door. "See you tomorrow Har, don't get into to much trouble." He said as Esme attempted to climb Harry like a tree.