𝟸𝟷. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝?!

Check out Eliza and Sirius' story, Her Ocean Eyes
Its a 3 part story i just posted! :)

Polyjuice takes a month and a half to brew. So, it gave the group plenty of time to prepare and recoup from the events of Malfoy Manor.

Esme practiced quite a bit with Bellatrix's wand. Oddly enough, the wand took a liking to her. Probably because of all the dark magic and shadows embedded within the girl.

Speaking of Esme's shadows, after about a week of just meditations, conversing with spirits of past Nephus', Esme slowly gained the ability to actually disappear into the shadows. With the combined ability Esme still had of being able to become the cloud of smoke only Deatheaters can become, she took to it quite quickly. Now she was able to phase into the darkness of any room out of plain sight. Something that could come in handy in the future.

Esme and Bill collaborated to teach the Trio more attack spells rather than defenses. The pesky Gryffindors didn't want to hurt people. But in the end, they knew they'd have to.

Other than learning spells, the group didn't have much else to do. Well, everyone else didn't.

Esme was fully capable of keeping Harry fully occupied any time they were alone. The tent had become the lovers official spot. Harry had his girl up against almost every single piece of furniture that lined the small tent within the first three weeks. Its always the quiet and shy ones that are the kinkiest, Esme had gathered.

Harry had learned she was definitely tougher than she looked, being able to take the rougher side of things. But Esme also learned what making love felt like. Not every time you have sex has to be fucking. With Harry, every time they were together it was pure passion and love making, no matter how soft or rough they got.

Esme had taught Harry quite a few things, like the many uses for ties. Lets just say, Ron was permanently scarred for life when he happened to walk in on his best mate pinned underneath the girl with his wrists tied above his head with a slytherin tie she'd transfigured out of a scarf. Ron learned to knock after that.

~~

Hermione was healing slowly. Mentally, that is. You don't recover from torture like that in a matter of a few days. It takes weeks.

Spending most of the end of winter and beginning of spring at Shell Cottage allowed that.

One day, Esme knocked on the door to Hermione and Luna's shared bedroom. "Hermione?" She knew it was just Hermione in the bedroom, Luna was downstairs making a few of her Nargle Protection necklaces, having lost her last one when she was captured.

Some sniffling was heard, then some shuffling, then Hermione was opening the door. "Esme, hey. Can i help you?" She wiped her eyes away, though it was clear she had been crying.

"Actually, its how I can help you. Can i come in?" Esme gave her a light tipped smile. The shadowmancer was in a rather good mood, considering she'd just finished getting railed into the next fucking year.

"Oh, yeah of course." Hermione stepped aside, allowing Esme into the bedroom. It was a small room, just two twin beds and a small dresser.

Esme walked over and sat on Luna's bed, she knew it was her's because it smelled like strawberries, one of Luna's favorites. "I'll be blunt, i know what its like to be tortured."

Hermione kept silent, slowly walking over to her own bed and sitting down, crossing her legs.

"You may have convinced the boys your fine, but you can't convince me. I spent weeks in that dungeon after i was marked. Didn't want to kill anyone at first, so they had Bella have a go at me." Esme crossed her legs as well, resting her hands on her lap. "And after Greyback... it took me months to allow Remus to even look at me, let alone touch me. Loosing your sense of... self strength like that.. is horrible."