𝟸𝟿. 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

The wedding party raged on almost all night. Ron, Hermione, Luna, and Draco all gave speeches, Ron's being the worst because he was absolutely piss drunk.

Harry and Esme shared their first dance, Teddy joining halfway through when he broke out of Andromeda's arms and ran up to them, tripping halfway there.

Esme didn't drink as much as she usually would when offered firewhiskey. She wanted to remember tonight. Embed it inside her brain to live forever. She wanted to never forget finally getting to be happy.

Esme and Harry were the first to leave as their Portkey for Greece left at 2am. They said their goodbyes to their friends and family just before they left.

The portkey dropped them off at a cabin on a beach just outside of Athens. It was a vacation home owned by the Nephus family. Esme had only found out about it when they went to settle Severus' will. Everything Eliza owned went to Severus, which in turn went to Esme upon his death.

Their luggage had already been transported inside as soon as they got there. They walked hand to the front door, until Harry swept her off her feet to carry her through. "Muggle tradition." He told her when she laughed at him.

Using wandless magic, the door opened and let them inside. He set her down once inside, but she didn't seperate from him.

No, instead she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him with as much fire as she did just a few hours before.

Harry dipped his hands down to the backs of her thighs and lifted her back up. Her legs wrapped around his waist, her dress bunching up around her hips.

He held her tight as he walked her back to the bedroom. They already knew the layout of the cabin as they'd visited it to make sure it wasn't in ruins.

"Not wasting any time ay, Potter?" Esme grinned, breaking their kiss so she could move her lips to his neck.

"Of course not, Potter." For once Harry could use his own last name against her. "I didn't get to see you all day. Then had to watch as you danced with Draco bloody Malfoy. I've been itching to get under your dress for hours."

She lightly laughed just before he threw her onto the bed, withdrawing his wand from his robe pocket. "It is quite a lovely dress, but..." He flicked his wand, the dress disappearing from her body to reveal the white lacy lingerie Esme had described to her friends hours before.

She sat up on her elbows, grinning up at her gawking husband. "Like it?"

He nodded ferociously. "Love it."

Harry never disrobed himself quicker than in that moment. His wedding robes seemed to vanish as he tossed his wand and hurriedly fiddled with this belt and button of his trousers.

She laughed when Harry just about tripped out of his trousers, scooting up the bed so she laid in the middle. "Such a rush."

"Like i said, impatient." Once Harry was in his boxers, he climbed onto the bed, one hand going onto the bed beside her head, the other grabbing the side of her thigh to hitch it over his hip once he was in between her legs. "Slow can be for later. I want to take my wife now."

Harry dipped down his head, lips taking hold of her neck as he began to grind against her, the cloth between them becoming abundantly clear.

Esme started chewing on her lower lip, awful sounds threatening to be released. Harry's mouth trailed down her skin, most of it still covered by the expensive and complicated lingerie. "You know you look amazing in these... but its more like a puzzle in the end." He kissed over her clothed nipples. "You bought this on purpose, didn't you?" He glanced up at her, taking a moment to take his glasses off his face and toss them away, not really caring where they ended up.