𝟹𝟸. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚏 𝙳𝚞𝚝𝚢 𝚟𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

In the blink of an eye, years pass.

Slowly, the trauma of the young life they all led seemed to fade as they raised children of their own.

Esme and Harry never had any more children. Though, it wasn't for lack of trying. The Healers at St Mungos concluded that since Esme had the daughter to pass along the 'curse' of the Nephus family, her body could not produce any more children. But that was fine with them, they were contempt with Teddy, James, and Lizzy.

Andromeda Tonks unfortunately passed from a sudden illness in 2010. From then on, Teddy lived with the Potters full time. Though, it didn't change much as he was already in Hogwarts for his fourth year when it happened.

In 2011, James started his first year at Hogwarts. He was, unsurprisingly, sorted into Gryffindor. Though, he did have some Slytherin tendencies from his mothers side.

In 2014, Lizzy entered Hogwarts, being sorted into Slytherin with her best mate, Scorpius. The hat did try to sort her into Gryffindor. But then she threatened to burn it to ash, then ending her with the snakes.

Lizzy was more of a tomboy. She hated dresses and frilly things. When Minerva tried to get her to wear a skirt to Hogwarts, Lizzy suggested she wear no pants at all. Then they compromised on her wearing trousers.

Esme blamed her edginess on the abilities she possessed. Like every woman in the Nephus family, Lizzy inherited Esme's dark abilities. As soon as Lizzy could talk, she was having conversations with her grandparents in her room.

Teddy, James, Lizzy, and Scorpius became the Marauders of their age. James and Lizzy were the main ones to execute the pranks. Teddy planned them. Scorpius was the diversion.

Minerva could have sworn they were the literal reincarnations of the first Marauders.

~~

Summer of 2018, when Lizzy was 15 and James 18, everyone was at Godric's Hollow.

And I mean everyone.

Malfoys, the entire Weasley brigade and their offspring, the Longbottoms, and the Scamanders.

Hermione and Ron had two children. Rose and Hugo. They both unfortunately got their fathers red hair. Rose became good friends with James. James has been obsessed with her first year. The Potter Obsession.

Bill and Fleur only had their one daughter, Victoire, who was completely enamored with Teddy. But, seeing as Teddy was now 20 and Victoire was still only 15, nothing would happen for years to come.

Neville married Hannah Abbott and they had a son, Frank, named after his father. They'd brought him to see Nevilles parents a few times. Every time, Alice and Frank recognized little Frank. Always offering him the same droobles wrappers they offered Neville.

Luna married Rolf Scamander whom she'd met while traveling the country as a Magizoologist. They had two children, Lorcan and Lysander.

George married Angelina, and they had two children as well. Roxanne and Fred II, who most called Freddie.

The giant family all under one roof. They did this every summer, something that was always planned as so many people were there.

Molly had called everyone out to lunch in the back garden, but Lizzy and Scorpius were still missing as everyone dug into the food.

"I'll head inside for them. Lizzy is probably showing Scorps my old journals." Esme stood from her seat, kissing the top of Harry's head as she did.

"I thought you hid those?" Harry raised an eyebrow to her.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘖𝘧 𝘚𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝄂︎ ☠︎︎ 𝄃︎ 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 🎉