𝟷𝟹. 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚢

When Esme woke up, the sun only just barely rising, she lifted her head off of Harry's chest to see him awake and with the largest dopey smile on his face.

She raised an eyebrow to him. "What's with that face, Potter?"

He glanced down, catching her eye. "Still calling me Potter? Even with being naked in bed with me?"

She rolled her eyes at him and sat her chin on his chest, just staring up at him, savoring the moment. "Harry, I've never done...emotions before. The only other person I let into my heart was Draco. And even then... that was of duty. I don't know if I can let those feelings in now, not yet. Not until the world is at peace." She told him solemnly.

He simply kissed her forehead. "I can wait. However long it takes."

She cracked a small smile at him, leaning up to connect her lips with his. A soft and warming kiss. Though, it did start to turn... ravenous in a matter of seconds.

She'd moved on top of him, straddling his hips as his hands gripped her thighs. Just as she'd broken away from his mouth, trailing down to his neck and beginning her attack there in hopes of leaving some marks on The Boy Who Won't Die, a loud yell was heard.

"HARRY? YOU UP THERE MATE? OR DID KREACHER KILL YOU—OW DON'T HIT ME WITH A PAN! BLOODY ELF!" Ron's voice yelled from downstairs.

Esme jolted off of Harry, nearly collapsing onto the floor if he didn't have a strong grip on her. "Fuck! Get dressed!"

They both hurried off each other and off the bed. Harry was tugging his sweatpants back on, his boxers having been vanished last night, when he heard a thud. "Ess?"

Esme's legs had unfortunately collapsed beneath her. Between not having sex in months and only recently going through a full moon, what they did last night hit her hard. "Shut up!" She snarled at him, carefully getting back to her feet.

Harry bit back a laugh. "Alright there, Esme?" She could tell he was on the brink of hysterically laughing as he helped her stand up, his arms wrapping back around her waist.

"Fuck off, Potter. This is your fault." She glared up at his stupidly smug face. "Put me down on the damn bed and go downstairs before Weaselbee thinks you're dead."

He helped her sit back down onto the bed and helped her slip on her underwear and pajama top. "Keeping this a secret, then?"

She looked at him with an incredulous face. "What, are you going to tell your friends you lost your virginity to a deatheater? They already hate me. They'll say i coerced you into it." She scooted back up into the bed. "Just say you were looking in Sirius' room and fell asleep in there. And bring me up some breakfast!"

"Yes ma'am." He grinned, kissing her forehead once more before pulling his shirt back on and unlocking the spells over the door with a simple Finite.

~~

Luckily, Ron and Hermione did not find out about Harry's late night escapade thanks to the heavy silencing and locking charm on the bedroom door.

Regulus apparently took great issue in the fact that Esme took Harry's virginity in his childhood bed. Esme just smiled smugly at him.

Over the next few weeks the quartet devised a plan. Break into the Ministry and steal the locket back.

Because Esme was extremely uncomfortable with polyjuice, and she'd be far too easily recognized in public, she'd have to stay under the cloak the whole time.

Esme and Harry hadn't done anything...more since that night. Mainly just Harry sneaking into whatever bedroom she was occupying late at night when the nightmares and visions woke him up.