chapter 2

Next morning at mobydick ~

"Guys we are here" said kingdew.

" Prepare to dock our ship here" said vista to his division.

The whitebeard pirates,docked their ship near Mt colubo.

" Oyaji I can see atleast 10 marineship docked at village and one of them is a war ship" said namur from the mast.
Instantly whitebeard pirates were alarmed that something isn't right here.

" As long as I know garp won't come here with a warship there's something else going on" said the captain.

"You are right oyaji I have a bad feeling about this , should we go and check"

Says the crossdresser.

"No need to go yoi, I will just fly over and see what is happening yoi"
Said Marco while transforming into his phoenix form and flying towards village.

Meanwhile in the mountains near foosha village ~

A freckled teen no older than 16 was running between tall trees with his little brother in his arms, who was shot with sea prism stone bullet towards the bandits house where they live.

"Ace" comes a low voice full of pain from the said little brother.
Ace the freckled teen look down to his brother in his arms who was whimpering in pain.
Ace blink his eyes multiple times stopping the tears that are threatening to fall from his eyes.

" Don't worry luffy, it's alright dogra will treat you right away " said ace reassuring himself more with this words than his little brother.

"Ace" comes a shout from side, ace looked at his side to see his adoptive mother running towards him with a axe in her hands.

"Dadan" yelled ace.

Soon she was near stopping him from running further.

"Ace are you Alright" she felt foolish for even asking that question when she saw his face, it was full of dried tear, covered in sweat and dirt. He was trying his best to not to cry more by biting his lips hard and clenching his fist.

"Dadan luffy-,h...he...he got shot by a sea prism stone bullet and he is bleeding heavily" says ace now bursting into tears he can't, he can't control his tears not after seeing his little brother, his little sunshine in pain, he really can't control his tears. ace started crying hard after seeing his brother looking half dead, the last time he cried was when sabo died. He can't loss another brother,not luffy. If something happens to luffy he will die.

"Ace i know we have to treat luffy but we can't take him to house that magma admiral will reach there in few minutes, even if we take luffy there, there's no guarantee that magra or dogra can do anything." After all it was sea prism stone bullet and luffy is devil fruit user if they won't be able to do it properly luffy will die, luffy need experienced and skilled doctors. Thought dadan

"Ace I'm sorry but by just looking at it i can tell that magra or dogra won't be of any help besides I'm sorry ace but it looks bad. No it looks very very bad" in the end even dadan's voice waver she was scared for his dear adoptive son , not that she would ever admit that to brats, that she loves them and sees them as her own sons.
At that ace stomach dropped, what does she mean by it is very very bad, now what is going to happen, will luffy di- , he didn't dare to finish that sentence, a life without luffy he don't want it, if luffy is not here than ace has no reason to live"though ace.
It was dadan's voice that brought him back.

"Ace don't worry you know whitebeard pirates right " ace nodded .

"Ace they are here one of the bandits saw them docking there ship near the cliff where you and luffy used to sit, go to them and ask for their help " ace stares at her blankly he can't trust someone blindly just because dadan seem to trust them doesn't mean he has to trust them too. Thought ace
It was dadan's voice that brought him back " ace listen to me it's not the time to doubt, they are the only people who could help you and luffy , we have to get luffy out of this island as soon as possible and besides he needs immediate medical attention and whitebeard pirates have one of the best doctors of new world they would be able to help luffy" says dadan in a serious tone looking at him dead in the eyes.

Ace though for a moment she was right they don't have a boat so they can't get out of this island and if they stay here he don't know what would happen to luffy, he doesn't want to ask for help from anyone but one look at luffy, he knew it doesn't matter now. That asking help from whitebeard pirates was his only option to save luffy, even if they ask him to beg , he would gladly do that if it helps luffy , he doesn't care about his pride , about himself,about his dream , he only cares about his brother, his sunshine.
" Ace" dadan yelled at him breaking his thoughts .

She looked or glare at him. Ace sighed as he looks at her.

She is right he doesn't have any option they are his only hope
"Okay" was the only thing ace said .

"Alright brat, it's okay you can trust them, they might be pirates but they are not bad pirates they will definitely help you and luffy" dadan said smiling reassuringly towards ace and that was all he needed,he nodded to her

" Ace go to shore they would probably be there"

Ace was about to go but he stopped turning around he looked at her asking " what about you and other bandits" dadan smiled softly at him she can tell by looking at his eyes that he was worried, actually very worried about them. This brat , thought dadan .

" It's alright ace , we will stall some time for you and don't worry we are going to be okay". She said while showing him a thumbs up.
After that ace didn't waste even second, turning around he sprinted towards the shore as fast as he could with his injuries and luffy in his arms.

He was running towards the shore his whole focus was on one thing and that was to : save luffy : that he didn't notice the gun aiming towards his head nor the bullet coming to him, when he noticed it was too late, but before he could do a anything blue flames come infront of him taking the bullet. Saving him.
But before he could do anything or say anything. He saw blue flames going towards marine in full speed knocking him out or probably killing him who knows.

"Are you guys alright yoi"

Few minutes earlier ~

Nobody's pov-

" Is should check the village first then I will check this mountains, I don't why but I just had a bad feeling about this yoi" thought Marco while flying over village but not in a way that marine could see him.

" Fuck!! No way that red dog is here" whispered yelled Marco to no one in particular.

Now Marco know why he was getting this bad feeling.
" I should go and inform oyaji about it, we set sail from here as soon as possible before that red dog sees them" thought Marco.

It wasn't that he or whitebeard pirates were scared of him but that bastard has an insane sense of justice.
Just few days ago he burned down the entire village because the pirates he was searching for was seen by someone there, which caused alot of casualties and some people even found dead. Marco doesn't want to cause this innocent villagers any trouble just because they are here .
Marco used his observation haki to detect if any marine or akainu is near him. If any marine saw him, the village and people would be in trouble.

With his haki he noticed two figures one was running towards the shore where the mobydick is, and other one was barely alive in the arms of first person. Marco knew it is dangerous to go look, but the voice in the back of his told him that he should check them.

And he was right when he fly over there he saw a kid, no! A teen lookin 16-17 running towards the shore and another kid in his arms who was bleeding rather heavily. He was about to go to them when he noticed a marine aiming his gun towards the teen and fired a bullet Marco sprinted towards him, shielding teens body with his feather. And then he charged towards the marine in full speed knocking him or probably killing him , not that he care .

He turned around looking at the taking in his apperance he looks beaten up he even has few burns and cuts in his body and the kid in his arms looks half dead with the blood that is still dripping drop by drop from the kids wound .

He look towards the freckled teen and asked " are you guys alright yoi"

( So guys this where our second chapter end thank you for reading this, if there's any error or something needs to be corrected please tell , i will make sure not to repeat the mistakes again and yes ignore my grammar 😅😂)

( I actually have to rewrite it because I accidentally delete the second part so yeah and there are changes in the story because when I was writing it again I got another idea and i decided to go with it )