Chapter 6

Privious:- ace got unconscious while holding luffy's hand and Marco went to call other nurses and doctor.

Some hours later ~

After everything happened everybody was tired.

Marco, thatch, izo, vista, jozu,haruta were sitting on deck and oyaji was on his big chair all of them were looking at the beautiful sky with beautiful stars and it is a sight to see since in grandline most of the time sky was covered in clouds.

So they are gonna enjoy it to the fullest while they can.

"Waah! what a tiring day" said thatch while breaking the comfortable and peaceful silence.

"Haah it was definitely a tiring who would have thought that, you could actually find devil fruit user in East blue " said izo while cracking his neck which was definitely sore.

"Hmm you are right yoi, I wonder from where did he got his devil fruit. i wonder what his devil fruit is." Said Marco.

" Well I was about to tell you guys-" before haruto could continue thatch cut her off.

" Ohh what it is it tell us😆" haruta glared at thatch.

" I would tell only if you don't disturb me dumb thatch" said haruto irritatingly. Thatch looked at her offended but one look from Marco made him stop.

"Alright so I was saying that i looked about ace's devil fruit in devil fruit book and his devil is mera mera no mi" said haruto while looking at everyone.

" Woah! A logia type fire fruit that's cool" said thatch childishly .

Everybody smiled at him even though he is not the youngest in the crew he behaves like a child and everyone sometimes find it annoying but most of the time it's cute and funny.

Oyaji looked at his childrens all happy talking and laughing. He also smiled at that, this is his treasure, his precious childrens.

"Gurarararara, when that fire brat is gonna wake up i will make him my son."

Everybody sweatdrop at that because ace doesn't look like he would like to be here or join them and when oyaji decide to make someone his son he would not stop until he make them their son.
They would pray for ace.

" Alright guys time to go to bed yoi and you too oyaji staying up late is not good for your health" said looked at everyone.

Everybody nodded at that and started going towards their room while saying goodnight to each other.

One week later~

After breakfast everybody was either doing their work or doing fishing or was just sitting lazing on deck.

" Aahhhh it's boring" said thatch whining.

" I was actually going to check on ace and then on his little brother yoi, wanna come"

Thatch nodded he also wanted to check on them.

Both of them decided to check on ace first.

"Aaah tate I didn't know you were here" said thatch looking a little surprised because he really thought that tate was taking care of little brother.

" What do you mean by that thatch and why do you look so surprised huh!" Said tate while playfully glaring at him.
Thatch raised his hand in surrender comically.

" We are here to check on ace yoi, how is he doing" asked Marco, looking towards tate with a calm expression.

On that tate's playful expression was gone.now she was looking at both of them with a grim expression.