chapter 15

Ace was left there all alone. There was alot in his mind. But one thing was clear that no matter what, he is going to ask whitebeard the same question, he just wants to see that what Marco said is true or not? There father can really accept him? The son of a devil.

"Ace" ace  looked up to see luffy running towards him.

Luffy jumped in ace's arms and hugged him tightly, ace hugged him back.

Luffy looked up and asked ace.

"Ace,why didn't you come for the dinner, you know today's dinner was so good. Thatchy gave me diffrent types of meat and he even made apple pie for me, it was tasty. Umm... I'm sorry ace i ate the whole pie" luffy pouted after saying that.

"It's okay lu. I didn't even wanted to eat pie in the first place." Ace said and luffy nodded smiling again. Ace just hugged him while smiling.

At this moment ace realised that no matter what happens, no matter how many people hate him, no matter how devilish his blood is-luffy will always love him, cherish him and will always be grateful that ace was born.

Ace wasn't nervous anymore, he doesn't care if they accept him or not, he doesn't care if whitebeard kick him out of this ship as long as he has luffy by his side nothing matter.

His little brother's love and care is enough for him, his little brother is his family.

"Luffy I'm going to have a talk with whitebeard,the captain. Do you want to come with me or you are going to stay here?" Ace asked.

"I will come with you ace" luffy said with a smile.

Both the brothers went outside to the captain's room, it was dark, ace only hoped that the old captain isn't asleep.

Both of them made Their way to captain's room. Ace took a deep breath, he was about to knock on the door when izou came.

"Ace, what are you doing here infront of oyaji's room? And that too this late? Is something wrong?" Izou asked.

"Nothing is wrong, I just wanted to talk to your captain about something" ace said plainly.

Izou raised his eyebrow and looked at ace. Izou might or might not know what ace is going to talk about with oyaji. But he is sure that the outcome will be good.

"Oh.. okay go ahead"izou said.

"Luffy you have to stay outside you can't come inside with me, okay." Ace said while looking at luffy who just pouted.

"But ace I want to meet giant ossan too." Ace sighed at that.

"Hey, luffy come with me. you asked me before about my clothes and how to use that fan which I always have right. I will show you now come with me." Izou said trying to help ace and it worked luffy eye's sparkled and he instantly went with izou.

After taking a deep breath, ace knocked on door. After some seconds he went in.

Whitebeard was sitting on his big chair when ace come inside.

"Ace, what are you doing here? Do you need something" whitebeard asked a little confusing.

Ace looked up only to see whitebeard sitting on his chair with a barrel of booze in his hand.

Before ace was able to process anything or stop himself from saying anything, the words come out of his mouth.

"Forget about that, why are you drinking booze huh? Didn't the nurse said you shouldn't drink so much. it's bad for your health." Ace widened his eyes when he realised what he said.

With a scowl he turned his head sideways avoiding looking at whitebeard out of embarrassment.

"Tch. I mean If you drink so much and die, then what is going to happen to your so called children." Ace said rudely.