chapter 21

Luffy woke up to see ace getting ready.

"Ohh lu you are awake! Good morning" ace said and smiled.

Luffy was about to smile and yell a good morning but he remembered how ace scold him.

So he didn't said anything and went away to dining room to eat breakfast.

When ace saw how luffy, didn't greet him back and went away.

He felt awful and more guilty for yelling at him.

"Thatchyy! Food" luffy yelled as he jumped on thatch.

"Woah woah luffy calm down and sit down I will serve you food right now" luffy nodded his head and sat down on one of chairs.

"By the way luffy, did you talk with ace?" Thatch asked while serving food infront of luffy.

"No thatchyy and I won't talk with him, he is bad" luffy said pouting.

"Hey now luffy, don't say that he was just worried that's all and didn't you said that sometimes when ace gets worried, he sometimes gets angry too" (in chapter 10)

"Yess"

"Okay so after breakfast you will talk.... Oh he is here" thatch said as he noticed ace coming inside.

Ace was searching for luffy and soon his eyes landed on luffy.

Seeing ace coming here , thatch decided to let the brothers talk alone.

"Hey lu, listen to me I'm really really sorry for yelling at you. Yesterday because of booze I was having headache and then you came out without permission i-" ace wasn't able to complete his sentence as luffy jumped on him wrapping his arms around him.

"It's okay ace and I'm sorry for worrying you" luffy said, eyes hidden in his hat.

"No it's okay lu" ace said and hugged him again.

______________________________________

"Marine attack" somebody yelled from outside and soon the cannonball being fired could be heard.

Ace looked at luffy and thatch while panicking.

"Thatch it's marine" ace said breathing heavily.

"Ace what's wrong?" Luffy asked worried to see his older brother like this.

"Nothing happened luffy, but promise me that this time you will stay inside only" thatch asked.

Luffy nodded his head.

"Akainu's ship" yelled the lookout.

Ace anxiety shot through the roof upon hearing akainu's ship is here.

" ace ace, calm down. We all are here and oyaji is here okay, akainu won't be able to even touch luffy." Thatch said putting his hand on ace's shoulders.

Taking a deep breath. Ace nodded.

"Don't worry. ace, thatch i will stay here with luffy" ash said.

Nodding their head thatch and ace went outside with leaving luffy in Ash's care.

They ran outside and met marco in half way.

"Ace yoi, where is luffy?" Marco while running with them.

"He is in the dining with ash and other cooks." Thatch said.

Soon they all reached on the deck.

When they reached outside, a marine immediately tried to slice ace in half only to get burned by the hot flames.