Chapter 10

Somewhere in East blue, the mobydick is sailing towards the red line.

On mobydick ~

Marco was regretting his life choices because taking care of luffy is hella tough. The boy is full of energy he bounce of everywhere on the ship and his streching ability is making things more tough he would just slingshot everywhere, falling down from the height which can kill a normal adult.

This was the most active Marco has ever been and luffy was able to worn out even thatch who is always full of energy.

During dinner~
Luffy who's stomach is actually a black hole, he literally eat food which is enough for 12 grown man, alone.

But right now he wasn't eating much. he just eat a average/normal kid sized serving of food and thatch is actually very worried because luffy has been out of infirmary for 3 days and he had never eaten this much less food , Marco was also worried he just don't wanna admit it.

Thatch, Marco and pops noticed everything , they shared a look and was back at eating their food.

After dinner ~

Thatch and luffy was out on deck looking ahead towards moon.
When thatch asked.

"Hey luffy , is something wrong? You know I especially made lots of meat for you, but you didn't eat it, aren't you gonna tell me, your thatchy what's wrong hmm."

"Thatchy.." comes a small sad whisper from luffy.

Thatch's heart hurt , hearing luffy so sad and vulnerable he wasted no time in hugging luffy. He hugged luffy tight making him bury his face in his chest , thatch burying his face in luffy's soft hair showing him brotherly love.

That's when luffy started crying he missed it. Whenever luffy was sad or scared ace would always hug him like this. Tightly to his chest.

When thatch feels his shirt getting wet, he knew luffy is crying he didn't say anything, he just stand there hugging luffy tight to his chest, making sure that luffy knows that no matter what, thatch is here for him.

After sometime when luffy was just sniffing and not crying, thatch again asked.

"Now luffy, it's alright okay. Everything is going to be fine, tell me what's wrong?"

"When is ace going to wake up, I miss him. It's been so many days and ace is still sleeping. I want to talk to ace, i want my brother" luffy said and started crying again,hugging thatch.

"Ahh so he missed his brother" thought thatch.

"Luffy you know nurse nee san said that he is going to wake up very soon, just wait for sometime haan, then you can be with your brother like before."

Luffy nodded still hugging thatch, thatch was stroking luffy's hair softly, until he fell asleep.

"No need to hide Marco, did you forget that i also have observation haki" said thatch with a smug face.

"Alright yoi and i know you have haki and just to let you know I wasn't hiding, i was just standing there yoi". Said Marco rubbing his neck a little.

"Okay okay Marco I get it " thatch said with a teasing smile.

"So the reason he didn't eat his food and was sad because he missed his brother yoi" Marco asked , thatch nodded.

"I hope he wake up soon , seeing him cry or sad makes me sad also" thatch said looking at luffy with soft eyes.

Marco smiled at that. he hope too,that ace would gain his conscious soon.

They both stand there looking at moon, a comfortable silence surrounding them.