Chapter 7

Previous:- luffy was hungry so thatch went to make something light for luffy and Marco went to tell oyaji that luffy's awake.

It's been 6 days since luffy's awake.

Thatch went to his room everyday to deliver good nd healthy food and sometimes to talk with him during visiting hours and Marco also visits sometimes in visiting hours.

7th day~

"Hey luffy I'm here with your dinner~" come thatch while holding a tray full of healthy food.

"Thatchy you are here, I was so hungry i want meat."

" I'm sorry luffy but you still have to eat lots of vegetables and healthy food to be all good like you were before"Said thatch looking a little sad because he always feel bad when luffy happily wait for him only to feel disappointed to see no meat, but he can't help it since whiskey told him to feed him nutritious meal.

Luffy grabbed the tray from thatch's hand and started eating even tho he want to eat meat , but he will eat this because he love food.

Thatch saw luffy eating his food happily, he felt good even though luffy wants to eat meat , he always eat whatever thatch brings him and thatch loves this about luffy.

" Hey luffy can I ask you something" thatch decided that, this is the right time to ask luffy about everything that has happened.

"Hmm" luffy nodded not even looking towards thatch.

" Umm " thatch was hesitating a little but he thought fuck it and he asked

" Luffy i was wondering what happened to you on your island and why was navy after you and why was you were injured so much and more especially Marco told that akainu wanted to kill you why is that?"

Luffy was having hard time because it was too much questions for his little brain ( dumb little brain).

" Thatchyyy you are asking too much questions" luffy said whining because first he was getting bored all day in bed and then he didn't get to eat meat and now thatch is asking too much questions.

"Okay okay I'm sorry luffy , i will ask you some questions one by one okay" told thatch to luffy to which luffy nodded.

Thatch sighed as much as he don't like to say but this kid is dumb considering he is 10.

"Okay luffy let's start with some simple questions" luffy nodded at that.

"Alright so first question where do you live in dawn island"

"In the mountains with Ace and dadan" said luffy with his signature a smile.

"Okay with Ace and dadan , and who is dadan luffy- , your mom?" Asked thatch.

"dadan is a mountain bandit, me and ace lives with her and dadan family."

"Okay you and ace lives with mountain bandits....... Wait! What?! You live with mountain bandits " asked thatch he was too shocked to say more than that. Luffy nodded as if living in a mountain with mountain bandits was the most normal thing.

Thatch sighed again , by the end of this whole question thing he is Going to had a headache.

"And luffy why you and ace live with mountain bandits, where are your parents?" Asked thatch hoping to atleast know a little reason as to why they have to live in a dangerous mountain.

As long as he remember this mountain has very big animal which can be found in grandline only.

"Parents? What is that? Can I eat it" thatch facepalmed at that. Does this kid doesn't really have any idea about who is parents is and what does parent even mean.